Friday, February 15, 2013

I have PROOVEN him wrong

See highlight. Here is yet another angle on the damned-either-way situation Ellen seems to articulate regarding weight/body shape and attention from men. Previously, she sort of seemed to suggest that being fat brings on male attention (even if not the kind she wants). Today, she wonders whether Dad (in all his wisdom) thinks losing weight is to blame for Gonzalo's wandering hands. 

It's possible that she refers to the FITBIT literally--since it inspired Gonzalo to dabble in stalking--but given the context I'm more inclined to think she means the tuchus control (not the first appearance of this phrase, by the way) attributed to the fitbit. 

Not all of us live in as ooogleing a world as the breathtaking Ellen, but it does sometimes seem like any kind of female body is a liability. Changing it, meanwhile, just results in different forms of sleaze.
Don’t worry. As my dad says: “Men! Can’t live with ‘em, can’t live without ‘em!” I think I have PROOVEN him wrong b/c I have lived to live without them–at least Mr. Sheketovits I have put in the rear view Mirror! YAY!!!!!
You will learn this lesson to! You don’t need him emotionaly and therefor will do better w/o him! I learned this with Alan, then with the host of loosers I have had try to date me. I supose there is some one out there who is NOT a looser, but I have not found him yet.
Dad wants me to get married soon b/c he wants to move to NC and teach at DUKE, but he said it is more important that someone be here to take care of me b/f he goes for good down there with mom.
Dad is very pleased that I have lost more wieght, and that my tuchus is now under control. He says the fit bit is the best investment he ever made with MY money! Yay! I wonder if he thinks the fitbit is what got me in troubel with GONZALO!
So the manageing partner now says that he will have the construction peeople do a second overhead runner to the pool house so that he can qualify for INSURANCE, but I am sckepticel. Is there ANYONE in the HIVE that knows about State Farm Insurance? Are they easy to get claim’s approvved? I do not have insurance for my condo b/c it is in DAD’s name I think he has some of his own. I do NOT have anything worth insureing anyway. Just alot of old shoe’s, dresse’s and other stuff that I could loose and not even care about anyway’s! FOOEY!
So I wish the hive a great LONG weekend. Myrna and I are going to try again to meet Roberta for DELI again in the BRONX! YAY!!!!! But there better not be another snow storm. DOUBEL FOOEY on that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment