Thursday, February 7, 2013

I realy do NOT know how I get into these situation’s

Gonzalo seems to have given up calling the firm (being screened by Lynn at this point) and switched to Ellen's cell full-time. For this reason, I'm not sure why MP's admonishment would make any difference--aside from MP being all-powerful in Ellen's world.
Dad, for his part, ups the ante by potentially showing up at the restrunt rather than just calleing (which we still don't know whether he ever did). I don't know, either, how Ellen keeps getting into these situation's, but I do know her literary style would have to be radically re-worked if she ever stopped.

I LOVE TAHARI, and also LORD & Taylor! Yay b/c we have one in Walkeing distance from me so I go there at lunch alot!
My ONLY ISSUE with this dress is that it does NOT have sleeves, so Frank will want to stand where he can get a cheap look at my BRA. FOOEY. He has his WIFE so why should he care about my top?
I think I would have to wear a jacket with this, but it WOULD DEFEEAT the purpose of a sleeveless dress, especialy in the SUMMER. Doubel FOOEY!
Gonzalo keep’s calling and I am not pickeing up. I may have to ask the manageing partner to tell him not to call. If I tell my dad any more about him, I am afreaid he will go to the restrunt and confront him about rubbeing his hand against my breast. I realy do NOT know how I get into these situation’s with LOOSER’s that are so shallow.
Why cant I find a guy who just want’s me for my BRAINs? My dad says I am a very smart gal, and guy’s dont see past my good look’s. Tripel FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment