Monday, February 25, 2013

I ONLEY want men to be in charge when it come’s to figureing out how to take care of me.

The first highlight here is the best reconciliation I have so far between Ellen saying her clotheing reimbursement had been knocked back down to 20%, and recent mentions of several items for which she got 30%. It's becoming a case-by-case thing? 

On to Henry: this is more along the lines of what I expected as a post-date rundown, but I guess she waited for the larger weekday audience before holding forth. Hate Dad as we all do, he was actually right in this instance, in the sense that Ellen IS desperate to get married and DOES expect men to control everything around her (and in many cases herself as well). Furthermore, money and the ability to support Ellen after she abandons her career ARE major gold stars in a suitor. In fact Henry is the first I can recall who is certain of a higher income than Ellen's own. (Evan, for now, does not count.) 

Like Harold, who is about a decade Ellen's junior, Henry is bald (entirely, as it seems, and it's only slightly less premature). Between that and the tuchus-grab, there are equally compelling and equally predictabel arguments against Henry, but Myrna remains the wild card. I suspect she invites him out in a group, with or without Esteban, and doesn't necessarily warn Ellen that Henry is getting a second chance whether she likes it or not. 

I'm setting aside the possibility that Myrna would go for Henry herself, but only until the plausible event that Esteban gets nixed and/or Ellen and both fathers (hers and Henry's) give it their blessing.

OMG, how PRETTY! I LOVE TORY BURCH, and it is not that EXPENSIVE, either! I may ask the manageing partner if he will give me 30% I will get it and it will be my FIRST purchase since SANDY not counteing the down coat which was a GIFT, and the shoe’s, which was a BONU’S! YAY!!!!
My dad was responsible for turneing HENRY into an animal. FOOEY! He told Henry’s dad that I was DESPARATE to get MARRIED and that if HENRY took some initative, then I would literaly melt in his arms. How REVOLTEING! Henry has NO real expierence with women so he just did what he saw in the movie’s, but that is NOT what ladie’s like me want. I want to be wooed and charmed by a man, not have my tuchus man-handeled. Mabye that is what goe’s on somwhere, but NOT with Ellen Barshevsky, no way HOSE.
When I told HENRY to get his hand’s off my tuchus, he said that his dad told him he could grab my tuchus b/c my dad told his dad that I liked men to be in charge. I ONLEY want men to be in charge when it come’s to figureing out how to take care of me. Henry makes alot of money doeing algorithm’s for a big INVESTEMENT BANK downtown that I never heard of, and my dad say’s I should give him a chance b/c he will be abel to suport me after we have a baby.
I do NOT even want to THINK about Henry makeing love to me. That is so gross b/c his teeth are still FILTHY! He does NOT have any hair, and look’s alot like the janitor here (but not as old). I could NEVER even picture him in bed, OMG! And my dad must have seen him at his house on LI, but he eveidently does NOT even care! He just want’s me married to this goon b/c he makes alot of money? I told my dad that I am a profesional and do NOT want to settel for some geek just b/c he is makeing more money then me.
My dad say’s I am bieng to picky and should marry the first guy that is willing to grab me, so this guy grabs me? My tuchus is not for sale. For some reason, Myrna thought he was cute — I think b/c he has alot of money, but I do NOT go for money, and did NOT think she did (until now). I know if he was a schlub on the street, she would NOT be interested. She want’s me to give him a second chance or go out with her and Esteban. Some choices. FOOEY! A beautiful legal professional like me who has a job, a post gradueate education and an apartement in the City should NOT have to choose between these loosers! FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment