Wednesday, February 13, 2013

GREAT for your tuchuses

Sorry I didn't arrive on the scene earlier, OP. 
Ellen posting (accidentally?) as Anonymous happens with some frequency, and as I have said before it make's me wonder how many other anonymous posts may come from same. And for what purpose, if not to be troll-mascot, Ellen would comment on Corporette...?

Anonymous :
You should go to Rosvelte’s island on the tram then walk like Myrna and me did. Great exersize and GREAT for your tuchuses especially if your drinkeing BEER. Yay!
Myrna gave me the number of some carpenters she knew and they want to have a look at the pool house but they want ME to go out there. FOOEY! I have to ask the Manageing partner if he wants me to do that b/c I have alot of cases to Handel and this is goeing to blow a full day. Mabye I can get my dad to go with me? Yay!
  • New York recs :
    Ok – can I just comment about how excited I am that Ellen responded to my post!?!?! Even more excited because it was a goof – obviously written as Ellen, but under the name Anonymous! Paging Ellen Watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment