Monday, February 11, 2013

his pool house colapsed under the wieght of the SNOW


This is SCAREY! There MUST be honesty in a relationship. I would make sure I knew everything about this guy before I decided to MARRY him, or got into bed with him.. This is also why I would NOT take my clothe’s off with him until we were at least ENGAGED. The concept of an STD scare’s me. Does this affect fertility if he gave it to you? Be very careful here. Also, if he is to old, by the time you give birth, he could be very old to chase after your child. FOOEY!
The manageing partner called to say he would NOT be comeing in to the office, b/c he is worried about his HAMTON’s place and is tryeing to get out there today. Some guy from The Town’s EMS called to say his pool house colapsed under the wieght of the SNOW, and did other damage to his house. Last Fall, his boat got trashed by Hurricane SANDY, so he is very SOUR about his Hamton’s place, even if Jerry Steinfield live’s nearby. Margie insist’s that they get a BIGGER boat with the INSURANCE money, but the manageing partner is interested in getting a NEW Number 7 BMW. FOOEY! I wanted to go for a boat ride with Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment