Friday, February 1, 2013

in site in mind

Ellen herself just tipped me off to this post, which came up too late yesterday. Way to cut out the Sunshine Girls! Although you probably are the Sunshine Girls! 
Anyway, she notes here that Gonzalo's interest seems to have piqued rather abruptly. I share her skepticism about that. 


IN my office, the manageing partner does NOT tolarate me (or any one else) dressing casual. He says it is UNPROFESSIONAL, b/c we all need to look smart and FORMAL.
That is why he gives me a clotheing allowance and insist’s I dress in a dress – no slack’s even if it is 10 degree’s out! FOOEY!
I have been walkeing and my tuchus is getting alot tighter lately. YAY! I think Gonzalo was impressed and he keep’s calling. I am begining to wonder why all of a sudden he get’s me into his head and what hapened before? Myrna thinks he has a flea – brain. OUT of site, out of mind, in site in mind. FOOEY if that is the case. So I have to think before I decide to go out with him.
I do not know if that was HIS apartement that I saw him comeing out of or some one elses’ and b/c he only has a cell, I cannot tell by lookeing him up in the VERIZON page’s on LINE! FOOEY! At least he does NOT know where I live! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment