Sunday, February 24, 2013

Henry immediately grabbed at my tuchus

I want to know just how "immediate" this was. Did he say hi first? Was it part of/in lieu of shaking hands? Also, of course, is Ellen suggesting that Dad's mandate of boots and jeggings somehow precipitated the grabbing-at? 

I assume we will continue to hear about this for at least a week, but for now I'm just remarking how similar this denouement is to the way Gonzalo got disqualified on the first date. I do not know what HE was told either...

I can’t write a lot on my iPhone but my dad made me wear my new boots and new jeggings and Henry immediately grabbed at my tuchus. I was in shock, right in Zaro’s! I do not know what he was told but I am not so desperate to allow ANYONE to grab at me, especially if I am not a girlfriend. Myrna thought he was cute. Gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment