Tuesday, February 5, 2013

he would have GONE into ORBIT!

As if in response to my post yesterday, Ellen relays Dad's reaction to the date with Gonzalo. Pretty predictabel. 


I talked to my dad about this! He went to MIT (undergrad) and know’s about hockey, tho he was really a nerd, NOT a JOCK. He thinks kid’s these day’s are DISrespecteful, and this is a REAL example he will take to show peeople.
Gonzalo called the office today expecting me to be recepteive to him?!? Lynn did NOT put the call thru (thank god) b/c I have no interest in a guy who make’s a move on my body WITHOUT permision. FOOEY! He also left a mesage on my CELL, but I saw it comeing in and DID NOT answer. What he does with OTHER WOMEN is his OWN business.
My dad was LIVID when he found out I went out AND paid for his coffee. I did NOT even tell him about the BREAST incident. I think he would have GONE into ORBIT! FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment