Friday, February 8, 2013

be alot happyier and forget about the negative’s

Pretty classic (I can't say boring...) but I appreciate the new insights on Myrna (lower P. 3). It's interesting to ponder that alongside Ellen's weight loss campaign--in which Myrna is trainor--the BFF is undergoing her own transformation. Ellen wants a smaller tuchus, but Myrna wants a more tranquil life? Is Ellen actually takeing a turn as the coach  here, having mastered this particular regimen a while back?

I am alot like you. BUT you have more then you realise. You are liveing in mabye the greatest CITY and there is alot to do everywhere. You, like ME, just need the right guy to make your life complete. I think about this alot, paricularly b/c I have met so many loosers, but there is a prince out there for both of us (NOT BALD and NOT DRUNK), who will respect us for who we are, that we have BRAINS, not just BRESTS, and that we can have a good family life and have kid’s we can bring up TOGETHER.
That is what we are waiting for. And we will get it, my dad says, b/c we have earned the RIGHT to be happy. THAT means, he says, NOT setteling for just any schlub with a dollar in his pocket, but a guy with a good personality, a good job, and the desire to make us happy while we make him happy. THAT IS NOT BAD, and it mean’s what you need it to mean. Mom says dad has alway’s been there for her, and DAD has been true to mom 100%.
I want to be like that and you should to. That means for me NOT letting men have there way in bed with me, then burpeing and walkeing away (like Alan) and NOT being subsevrent to them either. We have to be treated as EQUALS, meaning that we AGREE on what is good for us both as partner’s. That could MEAN not having procretive sex before marrage, then finding out he is haveing sex with other girls. FOOEY. My man must be true to me, even if it means NOT having sex at all. I no longer beleive a man HAS to have sex or explode, like Alan said. If your guy said this, he is NOT being trutheful. FOOEY on that. If I can do with out sex, then he should to. Myrna has sworn off alot of guys she meets b/c that is also all they want from her. They think she is a party girl who will do anything once she has a few drink’s in her. NO MORE, she says. The guy’s are the one’s leeveing the party holding their own, but not with her, and she gets alot of wholsome exercize without haveing to please these guy’s.
Just think about this and you will be alot happyier and forget about the negative’s. Just remember you are YOUNG, and live in the CITY! Yay!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment