Monday, February 25, 2013

snore’s for about a 1/2 hour between 3 and 3:30 almost every day

As predicted, the postmortem on  fooey man Henry, while abundantly repetitive, is multi-paragraph, multi-post and multi-day. Sounds like Frank had to be told all about what happened too, since his input is so useful. And Ellen's apparent expectations for her husband's income are as difficult to keep up with as her own career goals.

This is the first time she's mentioned going in-house with Roberta & Co., as opposed to Jim & Co. (No idea where Jim is these days anyway--maybe St. Louis with his adult pay-per-view.) 


I can NOT nap at the office b/c everyone would see me. The manageing partner and Frank do it all the time. Frank shut’s his door, and the manageing partner just put’s his feet up on the window ledge and snore’s for about a 1/2 hour between 3 and 3:30 almost every day, b/c the sun is comeing in his window! Lynn alway’s tell’s peeople who call during that time that the manageing partner “IS IN CONFRENCE” even tho he is sleepeing!
I have a calendar call tomorow, so I am goeing to go straight down to FOLEY Square with Myrna on the subway from HOME. It is way to far to walk from home, and even from here, I would RUIN my pump’s if I wore them OUTSIDE. FOOEY on that! Dad has to understand that excercise is IMPORTANT, but preserveing my clotheing and shoe’s are also! YAY!
I am goeing to meet Brian there to see if we can settel the case he scheduled for trial, b/c Roberta can NOT find a competent HR person who she feel’s comfortable would testify properly. Evidentley there are alot of idiot’s who work in there HR department, and NONE of them would make good witnesse’s. FOOEY! I was hopeing I could get this one to be tried, and Roberta could see ME in action. After all, if I have a shot at goeing in house, I will need to impress Roberta on my feet, not just eateing in the deli! Ha Ha!
I read another articel about Sheryl Sandberg in the NY Times this weekend. I hope to be JUST like her in 10 year’s, running things at work, haveing a family and a husband who stay’s OUT of the lime light. I do NOT want my husband takeing anything away from me. I just need him to help out around the house, and make enough MONEY so that I do NOT have to worry about bieng the main bread winner.
In the meanwhile, my dad keep’s nudgeing me to go out with Henry, after I chased him away. I got mad at Dad for encouregeing Henry to grab me. I told my mom about it and she was mad at dad to. Who tells a strange geekey guy to grab his daughters’ tuchus as soon as he meets her after 15 year’s? Even Frank thought it was dumb, tho he said he would NOT have a probelem doeing that to me. FOOEY on him. He is married, so I told him he could grab his wife’s tuchus any time she wanted, but I have no interest in Frank (or any one else then my husband) grabbeing my tuchus. FOOEY on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment