Saturday, February 16, 2013

“Hello, this is Ellen Barshevsky, can I help you?”

Ellen is clear that most of the infrastructure at Manageing & MANAGEING LLP dates back to the 1950s. (She somewhat misplaced Mad Men in the chronology, but no matter.) 

Look out for announcement's that the firm may be mooving! I'm quite curious. But I wonder if even Class B property isn't overshooting a bit.
We have VERY Cheep phone’s at my office and I told the manageing partner this is how I got into troubel with Gonzalo calling b/c I could NOT know who it was.
So our PROTOCOL is to answer the phone: “Hello, this is Ellen Barshevsky, can I help you?” and then and onley then can I determine who I am talking to.
If we had new phone’s rather then the one’s from 1959, I would be abel to be more eficient by NOT answering (like I do on my cell), but I do NOT have this option on my work phone. FOOEY!
The manageing partner does NOT want to spring for new phone’s b/c he keep’s saying our lease is comeing up for reneweal soon and he is lookeing at Class B property elsewhere. I said Why not Class A property, and he said we are NOT Paul Wyze. I do NOT even know him.
Mabye if I can get a few more cases won, he will upgrade us. I would NOT mind if we moved over to 3rd Avenue, then I could just take the BUS home, and not have to deal with all of the smelley people in the subway. YAY! The last time I was down there some guy went to the bathroom (poopie) right in the stairwell on 77th. SMELLEY FOOEY!

2 comments:

  1. We'd buy Ellen a lot more than a phone if she'd date us. The sunshine girls are a bunch of aging matrons. In 10 yearsnone of the partners will be interested in even a sniff of those bovines! For now they are having their last hurrah with the few partners that carry with them the guilt of having cheated on their wives with them, tho they're probably keeping their pants on with these old gals. Ellen on the other hand is in her prime. Which leads us to wish Ellen the best as shes hot
    And ready for PARTNERSHIP!

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a huge improvement over your recent comments. I appreciate your taking a time out to clean up. If future comments continue with similar content and language, I will leave them up and we can still be freinds. On the other hand, if you become too self-assured and start drifting toward disgusting again, then spam it is.

      I would still perfer that you return as the Sunshine Girls, but recognize that this is a give-and-take.

      Thank you for your chastened enthusiasm,
      ELLENWatch

      Delete