Monday, February 4, 2013

In fact my latest Looser is GONZALO

SO MUCH for that! Ellen picks up the tab for the coffee date and gets (supposedly inadverentely) groped. The Sunshine Girls tend toward the alarmist, but in this case I must admit they were right. This is not to condone, much less endorse, the ongoing derogatory comments about Latin American culture--we're talking about Gonzalo alone here, as I wish Ellen would too. 

I wonder how long it will take Gonzalo to stop leaving messages with Lynn, and whether Mr. Barshevsky is ever going to hear a word about this incident. MP doesn't know, and Roberta has not been on the scene as often over the past few weeks...

Dont feel bad b/c there are OTHER fish in the sea. Yes it is VERY tough at first, but if it ISNT meant to be then isnt it better that you figure it out NOW rather than waste alot of time and then get rid of him when he turns out NOT to be the one?
I had this issue with Alan, and it was HARD without him around, even tho he was drinkeing, but NOW I feel better haveing MOVED ON.
It does not mean it is easy. There are OTHER LOOSERS OUT THERE TOO. In fact my latest Looser is GONZALO. I met him for a walk in Central Park, and he seemed nice, but when we went to a coffee shop afterward’s on Madison, he kept stareing at my breast’s–then when we got done (I paid for the coffee and danish), when he was helpeing me to get my new DOWN coat back on, he (suposedly inadveretentely) rubbed his hand against my breast, and did NOT even say anything. I do NOT think I was imageining it b/c he was stareing at me the whole time I was sitteing there, and it was to much of a coinceidence for him to rub his hand exactely where he had been stareing at when he was eating his danish.
I did NOT make a big deal of it, but know that he is NOT the one for me. Takeing advantage of me like this is NOT the way to woo a respectful girl like me. Mabye that work’s in South America, but NOT with me. FOOEY!
So wait and you will catch a better fish. Just watch out that his name is NOT Gonzalo. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment