Monday, February 4, 2013

b/c he ate alot of spicey food at a Super Bowl party

In all my pondering of the functions of FOOEY, this is a new one: stand-alone denotation of fecal odor. 
I assume Frank alway's living in the office bathroom is especially problematic when Ellen needs to access her bra and panty stash in there.


You can EXCUSE yourself and go to the LADIE’S ROOM. That is what I do b/c I am weareing my NIKE’s into work. The problem is at work we SHARE a bathroom, and Frank alway’s is living in there so I have to wait for him to get out, and VERY often, it is super FOOEY when he come’s out.
I asked the manageing partner to make Frank use the hallway bathroom for men, b/c if he stink’s that one up, the rest of the OFFICE does NOT have to suffer, but the manageing partner refuses to confront Frank.
It was particulearely bad today, b/c he ate alot of spicey food at a Super Bowl party he hosted. He even said his wife made a mean BEAN dip. I think we all knew that. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment