Monday, February 11, 2013

INSIST’s that I NOT get my hair cut

I wonder if MP's haircut ban applies even to maintenance trims, or if it's just a mandate to keep a long style. Frying at-home bleach jobs + lots of split ends due to years without a cut sounds kind of consistent with Ellen's style, so maybe he just doesn't want to interfear? 
And while on the topic of hair, we're back to the prohibition on scrunchies at all times, which evolved from a previous requirement of scrunchies at all times. 


Although I might get treated more Professeionally with a shorter hair cut, the manageing partner INSIST’s that I NOT get my hair cut and that I also NOT even wear it in an updo (even in the SUMMER). FOOEY!
Also, lately, he does NOT want me to wear any scrunchie’s in court (which I understand), but also NOT even in the office, b/c he wants to see my hair (which I do NOT understand). FOOEY!
If I worked for the goverment as a JUDGE, I think I would want to wear my hair short, once I get older. For now, I am happy to do what the manageing partner want’s, b/c he pay’s me my salary and bonus, and give’s me a clotheing allowance also. YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, is a comment missing that used to be here? That's because it's gross, like so many others before. Transform back into the Sunshine Girls, and not just for a few days, or I'm classifying all of your posts as spam.

    ReplyDelete