Monday, February 25, 2013

You NEVER see a TV show about transeactional lawyers

The decline in spelling of "carrots" continues! Initially she got it right, at least sometimes. Then the word started beginning with a K, though the rest of it usually remained intact, and I documented that step downward in its own right. Today the K leads transformation into an entirely different word. 

I'm feeling generous today, so I say Ellen is having fun with me and enjoys bringing in another lady association with her spelling error's. To wit: she and Myrna are girl-talking it up over a binge of sugar that they pretend won't go straight to the hip's, but engagement rings are just too much on Ellen's brain even to keep the story straight. What an artist. 

I am an expert in BOTH litiegation and transeactional work, but perfer litiegation b/c I am abel to think on my feet and look good in court. YAY!
When I was stuck doeing do diliegence in Saint Louis, all I could think about was my stabel of cases and everything I had to do on them. Haveing Jim make stupid jokes did nothing to make me like transeactional work any better. FOOEY ON THAT!
Depending on what you are goeing into, you must remember that transeactional work is alot more boring, and there are NO judge’s doing the work. On the OTHER hand, as a NYC litiegator, I know I have to look good and wear nice clotheing to court. You do NOT have to worry if you are just looking at DOCS all day. Peeople just sit alot doeing transeactional work, while litigieators are on their FEET! YAY!
You NEVER see a TV show about transeactional lawyers, b/c it would be to boring. FOOEY! That is why I am NOT doing any do diliegence any more.
The manageing partner left early so Myrna is stoppeing by in an HOUR and we are walkeing up to Bloomingdale’s and stoppeing at 40 KARATS for a frozen yogurt. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment