Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I will be the BREAD WINER!

I may have to give up tracking Ellen's career goals. There's ambivalence, and then there's whiplash. Being partner, going in-house, getting a judgeship, getting an MBA, and teaching law school have all rotated in and out, but so has being a stay-at-home mother once she (finally) finds a non-fooey man. She's talked about leaving work here, and more recently here, and here! Yet now she's vowing to be the BREAD WINER? (Btw, sounds like a European meal's first course...) 

Fooey! Doesn’t he know that we are professional’s? I want a BABY also but I would NOT mind if my husband took care of her b/c I am a high powered lawyer who WILL be a partner, a JUDGE or a law school PROFESSER so I will be the BREAD WINER! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment