Monday, February 11, 2013

why me, a LAWYER needs to do this kind of work

Some work is simply beneath Ellen. 
Nobody is going to respond, but wouldn't it be funny if MP's (and Mrs. MP's) salvation, for the pool house, came from the e-community where this employee waste's so much time? Not that the time of a fictional person is any less fictional...


Does anyone in the HIVE know anything about getting a pool house repaired in the Hamton’s?
The manageing partner called ME from the Hamton’s and told ME to look into it. I think this is some thing that Margie should do, b/c I do NOT even live out there, or know any carpenter’s, but he asked me. He said that Margie was to upset to call anyone.
I do NOT think any carpenter’s will be workeing with 26 inche’s of SNOW on the ground but mabye the HIVE knows?
Help! I do NOT know why me, a LAWYER needs to do this kind of work but I guess I will b/c the manageing partner aksed me to. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment