Friday, January 4, 2013

a coupel of typo’s

Really? They're were?
Meeting with the supermarkit guy's is tomorrow (technically now today--Friday 1/4, wee hours)


Ellen :
I used to get Anxeity when the manageing partner corected me on thing’s but now, I am teacheing him alot more on legal issues then he is teacheing me, and I am not anxious when he lecture’s me about legal thing’s b/c he is just tryeing to help me become more of a lawyer,and to think more like a lawyer, like the old profesor did in the law school movie.
So just say to yourself that you are there to LEARN and that all criticism has at least one thing you can learn from it.
The lady from the bar association called to tell me there were a coupel of typo’s in the powerpoint that she cleaned up for me. I was very happy she did that for me b/c I would NOT want the manageing partner to be standeing up there and then have some sniveling doosh waive his hand and say: “HEY, there are 2 typo’s here? Didnt you prooferead it?”
I will have to be there at the CLE anyway to answer specific LEGAL question’s on the underpinings of do diliegience, but do NOT want him to be embarased by the POWERPOINT.
I am geting 3 credit’s for CLE for writeing the presentation, although I am NOT even listed as the author and am NOT on the program. The manageing partner know’s a lady who gives out the CLE credit’s and she send’s me CLE certificate’s even if I do NOT go at all b/c she used to work as a secretery for the Manageing partner MANY year’s ago and she know’s that it is dificult to get CLE credit’s, especialy ETHICS credit’s. Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment