Saturday, January 26, 2013

get FROZEN Yogury at 40 Karrot’s

It's been a while since Ellen said her goal was to stop working entirely upon wifeing and moming, but I'm not really surprised that she's bringing it back up again. Meanwhile, Vinnie is back, delegate of the Sunshine Men on both my blog and Corporette. I repeat my request to the Sunshine Girls: evidently it has to be either you ladies or your male coworkers, and I preferred the former. Please come back. 

And we have another instance of Ellen's spelling-skills attrition here: she has lost ability to spell Carrots correctly. Used to know, no longer does.

Ellen :
I think I want to DO this ALSO, but I FIRST must find a BOYFREIND, and then have him MARRY me and then we have to have a BABY b/f I can be a SAHM! Yay!
My father said that time is runing short for me so I HAVE to loose weight in my tuchus to get a guy to marry me. Myrna is helpeing me by walking the 2.5 miles down town with me in the morning b/f takeing to subway some more, but she is NOT stoppeing by to pick me up which mean’s I have to walk all alone back UPTOWN at nite. It is LUCKY that BLOOMIE’s is about 1/2 way so I stop and get FROZEN Yogury at 40 Karrot’s and then do the last mile or so up 3rd Avenue b/c Lex is to busy for me and there is NOT alot of room on the sidewalk. Also b/c there is a SUBWAY there, alot of smelly people lay around askeing for MONEY on Lex.
So I am about READY to leave now and will NOT go home until tomorow morning b/c Myrna is having 2 guy’s over to her place–one mabye for me. I hope he is the one, b/c I need to be a stay at home Mom! YAY! (But I won’t tell him that right away–he probabley want’s me to be a judge or go in house if I decide NOT to be a partner!) YAY!
  • Vinnie :
    Ellen, if you would tell me where you are, I would meet you and you could consider me as boyfriend / husband material. It does not matter if your dad has money–you sound like a very intelligent attorney and that is what I am. I think that together, we can make some beautiful children, and if not successful at first, we can have one heck of a time trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment