Friday, January 18, 2013

would even take a KOSHER guy who was RELIGOUS

Again Ellen emphasizes the gender roles in her household of origin. "Mine" is referring to a weddeing.

Ellen :
Yay! Fruegel Friday’s! I love the cami! And it is NOT expensive, but the manageing partner does NOT like these styles, so I would NOT even ask him.
I cant WAIT until MINE! But I FIRST need to find a BOYFREIND! At this point I also would even take a KOSHER guy who was RELIGOUS, as long has he has a good job, does NOT have bad breathe, and would treat me RIGHT! FOOEY, b/c most guy’s I’ve met do NOT think of me as thier EQUAL.
I am NOT just a woman who is goeing to work hard all day as a lawyer, then come home and wait on my husband’s need’s. He can make his own tea, and get his own slipper’s!
My mom doe’s that for my dad, but she’s at home all day, so she can cook and do other thing’s around the house.
Roberta just sent over 17 new cases for me to try. One of them is in Queen’s, so I am goeing to have to go to a different court and I do NOT even know where that is! The manageing partner says he had a few cases over there and told me I should go ahead of time before I have to file my papers electronicaly. FOOEY! I do NOT even know the judge’s there. DOUBEL FOOEY.

1 comment:

  1. We are not kosher or religous, but we can surely fill the void in Ellen's life (and privates) if she'd let us.

    ReplyDelete