Thursday, January 17, 2013

put’s down the other side when they are NOT prepared like me

We get "doubel fooey" all the time, but I think this is the first doubel yay. 
As for the second paragraph, I don't really get it. Ellen usually at least pretend's to resent the ooogleing--and yet here she's celebrating it and indeed saying it makes her feel "powerful"? Maybe this is a rare instance when she really is trolling; waiting for a fellow Corpalete in the HIVE to tsk-tsk for deriving feelings of efficacy through objectification. 


Ellen :
Congreatualtion’s I guess, but I am at my BEST when I am doeing litiegieation! I guess peeople are different, b/c I HATE do diliegeince, and I think you will be doeing that if you are not litiegating like me.
The reason I perfer Litiegieation is because I get to stand up, think on my feet, and impress the bench. I feel particulearly powerful when the judge asks me to stand each time that I am to speak b/c I know that he is just askeing me to stand b/c he wants to look at me and my body and my clotheing. YAY!
He also put’s down the other side when they are NOT prepared like me. Doubel Yay!
You just can NOT get this kind of complementeing and good treatement in Corporate doieng do diliegience!! FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment