Tuesday, January 29, 2013

finished by getting a BOYFREIND to marry her!

NOT Ellen's prince
Brad Pitt is a frequent reference point. In the past, Ellen has acknowledged that someone of his caliber isn't a likely suitor for her, and when commenting as a man likewise admitted that (s)he doesn't look like Pitt. I think this dates her, albeit perhaps appropriately. She's not talking about Robert Pattinson or even Adam Levine. 


Me too! I love COLOR BLOCK thank’s to the HIVE.
But I first need a boyfreind. FOOEY! I am busy planing my weding in my head at least. My dad told me to read this articel in the NY TIMES about a woman who did this b/c he thought this was a GREAT idea. She was 34 year’s old, lived in Albany NY and planed it all out and then finished by getting a BOYFREIND to marry her! YAY! I think that was very romantic.
I need a GROOM, but not a looser! I want a guy who is a PRINCE to sweep me off my feet and take me to his castel and we can live hapily ever after. I do NOT want a guy like Prince Charles tho. I want a guy who look’s like Brad PIT! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment