Thursday, January 10, 2013

a NATURAL when it come’s to law

It's been a very prolific day so far--3 substantive posts (next one coming right up here). Ellen's modest aspirations are on parade below. 

Ellen :
I think I would like to publish also. I did NOT make Law Review when I was in law school, but I have been told by alot of law profesors that I am a NATURAL when it come’s to law. If I can get Lynn to type an articel, I think I should be abel to get published. Mabye at my law school, but if not, then at another law school law review, or mabye for one of the ABA Journal’s, especialy if I get that JUDICAL experence!
The manageing partner has been meaning to write another articel for the bar journal, so I will ask him if he want’s to join with me on a law review articel. If he says YES, then Lynn will have to help alot more then if it is JUST me.
I have to ask the manageing partner what he want’s me to write about. I do NOT want to do anything related to WC. My dad thinks its TIME to broaden my horizon’s! YAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment