Thursday, January 17, 2013

smelley stuff (probabeley dog poop)

Maybe this is the non-anonymous post Ellen was going for when she took this mulligan just before. As with previous mess-ups, the revised edition include's some of the same content (which we can assume she judged essential) and some differing, supplemental info (which we can assume she felt optional). It's very illuminating for me, on such rare occasions, to get an accidental glimpse of Ellen's priorities vs. whims. It also suggest's that she doesn't keep a file anywhere of her posts and attempted posts; otherwise she'd probably just try again with exactly the same text if stuck in moderation due to IP address or other non-content screens.

Ellen :
You MUST tell them you can NOT continue to work like this. I told the manageing partner I did NOT want to do more do dileigeince and have to go to Saint Louis again b/c of Jim and his bad breathe and he sent MADELINE instead even tho she DID not want to go.
I love this blouse! I wonder if the manageing partner will let me buy it for work? My dad says I am now back on budgit, so I can buy up to $175 of clothe’s between now and the end of FEBRUARY. FOOEY b/c I stepped into something smelley with my new Nike’s and it is NOT comeing out of the sole’s b/c of the tread and I do NOT want to have to clean them and NO dry cleaner I think will clean NIKE’s.
Does anyone in the hive know how to get smelley stuff (probabeley dog poop) out of Nike’s? HELP b/c they cost over $100 and I do NOT want to have to get rid of them. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment