Tuesday, January 15, 2013

and got me a red cashemere sweter.



Ellen
 :
Just do NOT wrinkel your nose or fourhead when you are thinking b/c that make’s you look confused. The manageing partner think’s I am confused when I do that but it’s because he OFTEN does NOT speak loudely enough. Some times I have to tell him to speak LOUDER b/c he is very meek when he talks to me.
BTW, I love CASHEMERE sweter’s!!!! When I was in law school, I told some peeople that I loved CASHEMERE, and this guy, Stan, went to Lord and Taylor at Tyson’s Corner’s a local departement store and got me a red cashemere sweter. I did NOT even know him, but he was so sweet b/c I was cold in the school b/c the heat was NOT up yet. I think he wanted to date me so I told HIM there was already this guy from college that I was seeing (even tho I was NOT), but if he wanted I would pay him the $80 for the sweter. He said keep it anyway, so I told him if he was sure. He said OK, and I kept the sweter. Every time I wore the red sweter, Stan came up and said hello. I think he still wanted to date me but I was to busy studyeing to be bothered with guy’s. He was a nice guy tho, and I still have the sweter at home. Hopefuly, I will loose a few more pound’s and will be abel to wear it THIS winter to work b/c it is NOT revealing and the manageing partner and Frank will NOT be abel to stare at me and see anything. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. We men would love to know all of the details of her sexual history. We also love slim women with a large "shelf". Think Nicki Minaj! That's a woman worth "making love" to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you three male employees at S&S Associates, by any chance? Some of your colleagues had let me know that you read my websight.

      Delete