Friday, January 4, 2013

a guy vomited in the subway and I stepped in it by mistake

Adding my own content to this, as an update: I find yet again that other commenters handle Ellen's sporadic offensive remarks so elegantly that I can usually let them have at it rather than trying to keep the soapbox all on my own. I did add the Chili's logo from the beginning as my wordless rebuke, but "Latina from 'chili'" below does me one better by hitting Ellen exactly where it hurt's. 

This post should be considered as part of a pattern of occasional racially/ethnically stereotyping comments and also as the latest in an indecisive series regarding hired housework assistance. Ellen has gone back and forth in reporting whether she has (or has ever) hired cleaners.
I have a Latina come by 2x / month to clean, wash and tidy up. I think she is from Honduras or chili. She takes my stuff downstairs to wash and iron. She also Handels all dry cleaneing. I have an account with Nunzio’s and he bills dad directly. All I do is wear the clean clothes. Yay!
Wednesday a guy vomited in the subway and I stepped in it by mistake. What a stink! FOOEY. It was like Evan’s breathe onley worse! Roberta is dropping off more Case’s for me. There are alot of deadbeats on her payroll! That’s ok by me b/c she pays on time.
The Manageing partner called in from the boat show. He was thrilled about the one guy but did not want any alternate billing. Frank bills me hourley so we make ALOT of money B/C I am very through in my work! The Manageing partner said that once the brother [who?] sees me in action he will be happy to pay for me!
I have to file 6 breif’s on Monday so I will be copying and pasteing all weekend! FOOEY!
Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment