Friday, January 11, 2013

I used to get alot of guy’s interested, but NOT any more

As I suspected, the resolutions that a dateless, prospectless 2013 would be just fine, and that careers are more important than tuchuses, have not stuck. We're back to canonical Ellen--older and plumper than ever--and the caps and exclamaeition's seem purposeful. Sometimes she changes it up on us, and sometimes she changes it right back down. 

Tagging for ALAN due to the highlighted portion here, whose referent is obvious. 

Ellen :
Not here, and not right after [NAME REMOVED] s post lammenting b/c she can NOT get pregnant. I feel BAD for her, so lets solve her probelem first before goeing on about how awsome bieng a parent is.
I want to get pregnant and have a child, but I need to get MARRIED first, and before I can DO that, I have to find a boyfreind that is WORTH geting married to. So far, I am comeing up EMPTY. My dad want’s me to consider men that are dopey. I want a guy who is professioneal like me and has a GOOD personality. He does NOT have to be gorgous, just not a SLOB. He should have a job too. He does NOT have to be a lawyer. I TOLD dad this, but he keep’s on showeing me a bunch of looser’s that his freind’s refer over to him. I do NOT need a lazy slob, or a drunk, or a guy that is SELFISH, interested in me pleaseing him, then burpeing and walking away. FOOEY on that. Someone who knows a decent guy with a decent job that will treat me right is all I want. Why is that so dificult to find? I am pretty, profesional and have a job. If my tush is my only bad thing, is that so bad? I still am a size 6, but can get into some 4′s on a good day. What is so bad about that? Why don’t the decent guy’s want me? Are they scared? I don’t think so b/c they go for alot of other’s who are model’s. I am not a model, but I used to get alot of guy’s interested, but NOT any more. Mabye they think I just want to hook them into marrage, but I don’t (unless they are MR RIGHT). Where is he? FOOEY!

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there Ellen we are with you in spirit. We are in the same boat. Guys who are worthless but just want to hook up. We are resisting the urges we have because these loosers are not worth having to change the sheets for. Your dad sounds a tad overbearing particularly since you have a good job. Unless he is covering a lot of your expenses, you may want to send him packing and hire a money manager who will handle everything for 1% of your monthly deposits. You also won't have to sleep with him or any other oaf who is sniffing your panties.

    Guys just out for a f***or a blow*** are out of touch to us and you can get all the pleasure you need at Babeland's. We do!

    So be strong and eventually a guy will be interested in doing more than just having sex or as you say burping and walking away after you service his needs. We will do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EllenWatch, were you aware that Ellen also comments on InsideCounsel.com?! See this gem from last month: http://www.insidecounsel.com/2012/11/27/cheat-sheet-what-employers-need-to-know-about-the?t=regulatory&page=6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're an angel! This led me to such a gold mine that I need extra time with it, but special post forthcoming.

      LOVE!!! YAY!!!!!!
      ELLENWatch

      Delete
  3. I wonder why Dad, with his Mensa credentials, only sets Ellen up with losers? Is he afraid her tuchus is too big to attract men as smart and successful as he is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question. To be fair, Alan probably is quite smart--he's just a non-functioning individual with a serious substance abuse problem, which trumps his IQ. We know less about David, but he too seems to be a fairly successful professional and not an empty head. The problem was his failure to call Ellen during Sandy, which she could not forgive.

      Delete