Saturday, January 19, 2013

lookeing at the shoe like it was goeing to move or something

Foul odor: the joke that never get's old. I wonder if she got dessert with Myrna last night. UPDATE: "Vinnie" has posted with a proposition in line with most of Ellen's goals (though note the "first 2 dates" specification), also indicating his status as a Sunshine Dude. We were warned about them--the male co-workers of my favorite fake commentariat--and recently they have begun posting here themselves. I suspected it was just a matter of time until suitors started pursuing Ellen on Corporette, as they often have on other sites, but the timing makes it particularly obvious that Vinnie is with S&S Associates. His more honest summary of intentions can be found in anonymous posts here and in his follow-up comment below. 



Ellen :
I do love the COLOR’s!!!! Yay! My Nike’s have either DOG poop or HORSE poop in the tread’s and I have NOT been abel to get them out, even with a MECKANICAL PENCIL. And its smells! FOOEY! There should be a LAW that make’s it CRIMINAL to leave a dog’s (or horse) POOP on the sidewalk or the STREET. I do NOT know where I steped in it, but it is alot of it in my LEFT shoe, and it smells BAD.
The manageing partner thought it was ME until I told him it was my SHOE and that it was probabely DOG poop from 3rd Avenue somewhere. FOOEY!
The manageing partner told me to leave the shoe’s in the supplie’s closet. Jim kept lookeing at the shoe like it was goeing to move or something. FOOEY! I am goeing to the dry cleaner’s tonite and ask them what they can do. I am sure I am NOT the first person that has expensive shoe’s that are CAKED with poop that need to be CLEANED! DOUBEL FOOEY!!
I am meeting Myrna for dinner tonite. We are eating Italian. Yay! Lot’s of Red Sauce for me with a VEAL PARMAGAN! YAY!!!!!!
Reply

Vinnie :
Ellen, I’d clean your Nike’s for you if you’d go out with me. I am an eligible bachelor, with a job and like to treat women right. I do not demand sex on the first 2 dates, and will pay for dinner and a movie. I am considered handsome, am 6 foot 1 and weigh 190 pounds. If you or Myrna want to double date, I can bring a friend for Myrna. If you turn out to be as good as I think, I’ll buy you a new pair and we can go running together, as I live in Murray Hill.
  • Anon :
    Yay Vinnie! I bet you’re every bit as real as Ellen is. I can’t wait for you two to get together!


    Vinnie :
    Ellen is every man’s fantasy girl. She has a job, is evidently very good looking and is not too much of a feminista. The fact she cannot spell very well should not be a turn-off, because most guys like to be in the driver’s seat and she is not going to challenge them intellectually (at least I would hope not). As long as she brings home a good paycheck and is good in bed, what guy wouldn’t want that? That’s what I want, and a lot of my friends too who have been following her.

1 comment:

  1. We know the Sunshine Girls. They are 3 7th year associates here who love Ellen and hate us because we want to date Ellen. We are not clear we want to marry Ellen, but this means, in the eyes of the 3 ladies, that we too are unworthy. How in the world could we ever determine if we want to marry a woman until we have dated her and sampled her sexually? Does that make us bad? Women too want to sample us men, so it goes both ways. Yet, in the eyes of the Sunshine Girls (their term I suppose), we are bad men for taking women out for "test drives". We know they are pissed because some of the partners have had sex with them and they are not partners, and are unlikely to become same. So EllenWatch, thank you for posting Ellen's comments. We hope you find out where she works so that we can pay a personal courtesy call to her. Also, tell her that having a small tuchis is not an asset. If hers is larger, there will be a better handle for us to grab while doing our "dirty deed" with her.

    ReplyDelete