Tuesday, January 15, 2013

there is alot of FLU and peeople sneezeing everywhere

If these two pounds are entirely distinct from the four pounds Ellen lost for the new year's weigh-in with MP, then we're up to a total of...hmm...does anyone have a CPA boyfriend, suited bald boss or MIT grad father who can help us with this? 

Ellen :
I canceled my trip to Saint Louis and made Madeline go. I could NOT take thinkeing about Jim’s spitteing and lookeing at me the way he doe’s. Also, I do not want to have to deal with the general council if he aske’s me if Jim was helpeful (he was not). I also told the manageing partner about the cab ride, which was NOT good the last time, so he told Madeline to go. Yay!
I am walkeing to work with the Fitbit, and my dad is happy b/c I have already lost 2 pound’s in the last week. Myrna walks with me, then jumps in the subway b/c she has to go into Downtown — I work in MID Town with alot of the big lawyers are. Yay!
I do NOT want to have to walk to court, but I onley am goieing 2x this month. I told my dad I will take a cab (b/c of my file’s), and do NOT even like getteing in the subway with my files b/c there is alot of FLU and peeople sneezeing everywhere. FOOEY!
The manageing partner and Frank are stareing at me now. They are silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment