Wednesday, January 2, 2013

FOOEY I told him!

Clashe's with Dad are now spreading from weight to money, with the two issues connected by MP's recent weight loss bonus. As for the supermarkit guy's, again these are potential new cleints, recruited by Ellen, and somewhat more promising than Evan because (at least TBOK) they don't have any extralegal motives. 

Every time "Abel" comes up capitalized I have to assume Ellen's on a mobile device with autocorrect; i.e. it thinks she's talking about the biblical character. In other caps coment's, do you think "BE SENT TO HIM TO DEPOSIT" is actually intended emphasis? "Ellen caps," if applied correctly, means randomized capitalization, but this is more like real-person caps. Assuming this real person is pizzed that her Dad still controls all her money (which Ellen, on a typical day, is not). 


Ellen :
Myrna taught me that If you drink a lot of water you will get full without CALORIES! Yay! Myrna is so happy about the $100 but now Frank is asking about a 1099 for her. I said FOOEY just give me cash to give her! My dad insist’s that the other $300 BE SENT TO HIM TO DEPOSIT b/c he does NOT want me to spend it. FOOEY I told him! I lost the pound’s!
I would not waste it b/c the 2 supermarkit guy’s are to meet me FRIDAY. Yay! If I can snag these guys I should be Abel to get bonus hours in JANUARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment