Wednesday, January 23, 2013

just breatheing in the phone than hangeing up

This one is all over the place. 

  • I think Ellen's been messing with us, chattering on and on about how MP doesn't like her to wear her hair up and in particular disapproves of scrunchies. She's famous for announcing years ago that her signature scrunchie collection is due to his preference to "see her face" in the office. This needs to be reconciled stat.
  • Confirmed that Ellen seems to be leaning against going partner at M&M. Dad advises against the buy-in offered, and evidently neither of them are up for negotiating it. 
  • This is the closest we've come to learning what Dad does for work: apparently he's a professor, or at least qualified to be one. Does he have an offer in hand from Duke? If so, I say these two institutions deserve each other and he (if not Mom) might as well get out of town and off my blog. FOOEY!
PS: ***Sunshine Girls,*** your male coworkers have started leaving numerous and monotonous racy comments on this sight, and I notice at the same time that you ladies have fallen silent. Though we've had our differences in the past, and I did delete one or two of your posts, I really appreciated your voices as opposed to what I am hearing now. Can you, er, make the Sunshine Guys go away? Reappearing more in your old form would  be much more welcome by me. Thank's, ELLENWatch

Ellen :
I do LOVE earing’s but the manageing partner does NOT want me to wear them at work b/c he does NOT want me to put my hair behind my ear’s when I am working. I think he think’s I look cuter when I have alot of hair around my head, IN the FRONT as well as on the side’s. He also does NOT like me putteing my hair in an updo, even in the SUMMER when it is hot out and it is stuffey in the OFFICE. He also OBVEOUSLY will NOT reimurburse for them b/c they are NOT clotheing. FOOEY!
Myrna brought a BOX of cookie’s over from CRUMBS and Frank ate most of them b/c I was out of the office at Lord and Taylor LOOKEING for something for my mom and dad. I am NOT buyeing anything for my self unless the manageing partner tells me to.
I had to walk to work today, and it was SOOOOOOOO cold, but I got over 5000 step’s on my FIT bit which I will be abel to show my dad tonite when I turn on my MacBook and it synks to it. My tuchus is actueally getting tighter and I got into a dress today that I could NOT get into in December. YAY! My dad will be thrilled b/c I am visiteing them next weekend. Mom is bakeing a pie for me! YAY!!!!!
Dad said I should NOT withdraw from my 401K to join the firm b/c of the “miracle of coumpounding”. He did NOT explain about that and beside’s I do NOT have $100K for the manageing partner in their to begin with! So if I am to be a partner, it may have to be at another firm b/c My dad does NOT want to loan me the money either. He say’s he is thinkeing of moveing to North Carolina with mom where he might take a professorship at DUKE. I told him forget that, stay on LI, and be close to me.
If I go in house, it will probabebly be in NY, and if I become a judge, it will HAVE to be in NY, b/c I am admitted here and am an expert ONLEY in NY Law. I do NOT want to have to learn another law. FOOEY!
Some jerk keep’s calling me and hangeing up. I wonder if it is that jerk David or mabye the fish guy. I don’t even remember what his name was, if he had one I don’t know it now. It is so strange that men do NOT want to say anything, just breatheing in the phone than hangeing up. FOOEY!

1 comment:

  1. We are going to find out if Ellen is REALLY a blond. Some thing tells us that she is not a natural blond but after we wine her and dine her we should be able to determine this with certainty. It does not matter to us what color her real hair is, as long as she performs in bed. We are an equal opportunity employer, as long as she gets the job done with us.

    ReplyDelete