Monday, January 21, 2013

how I keep the billeing up and my hour’s up

She doesn't mention whether MP has approved (or even initiated) this hours-paddeing, but I'm not sure where else Ellen could have "learned" this "rule." She must be fleecing dear friend Roberta along with Jim and all the rest of her CLEINTS--yet I'm not sure she's spry enough to recognize that this is what she's doing.
Astonished by the correct math executed in the highlighted section. 


Ellen :
The RULE I learned in billeing is to bill as MUCH AS YOU CAN for task’s, even if they are repetetive, unless the CLEINT object’s and then you REDUCE the billeing ONLEY so much that you still make a profit.
When I bill, I alway’s bill the same for each PLEADEING, IRREGARDELESS, and even if all I do is to change the name and the date’s. The CLEINT does NOT have to know I am an expert and have done this type of thing before. After all, they are payeing for MY EXPERTISE as an attorney, duly admitted to the Bar of the State of New York, not some schlub who is NOT admitted.
So for example, if I write up an ANSWER, I automaticaly bill 1.2 hour’s even if it takes only 10 minutes b/c it is a GENERAL DENIAL. If it take’s longer, I bill MORE.
Then with the BREIF’s, it’s the same. Often the issue is the same, the Company is the same and the PUTITATIVE INJURY is the same. So I can write 3 breif’s in NOT to much more time then it takes to do ONE, but I BILL 3x the hour’s. For a typical breif, I bill 6 hour’s so 3 breif’s = 18 hour’s.
This is how I keep the billeing up and my hour’s up so that the manageing partner can give me a bonus. YAY!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We pad our hours at our firm, but we'd just want to tap Ellen ourselves. Can you get us her # or her firm please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here we call the firm Manageing & MANAGEING. That should suffice for you guy's. And at any rate, I think you've already been calling her office and breatheing into the phone, plus or minus a fish odor. FOOEY!

      Delete