Friday, January 11, 2013

I usueally don’t talk about bad thing’s

How oddly novel. I don't really know what to think. On one hand, commenters often tell Ellen to stay off threads about serious issues or in which people express very raw feelings. On the other hand, every comedian wants, at some point in his or her career, to take a serious role and gain recognition for their actual emotional breadth. Is that what's going on here? Or is this, even more simply, sincere? 


Ellen :
This is VERY sad, and I also am very SORRY you have to go through with this with your grandma. My dad say’s we all will be there some day so be kind to other’s and they will be kind to you.
Myrna’s mom just went thru this just after new year’s and it was traumeatic for her and Myrna. As a result, I went to the Shiva Call and it was very sad. I usueally don’t talk about bad thing’s but b/c you brought it up, I figured I would provide my INSIGHT and persepctive. Myrna is hanging with her mom so I am not abel to see her as much and we are NOT doeing thing’s together every day. I guess once her mom is less emotional and I get back from Saint Louis, Myrna and I will go back to hanging out and goieng back to Crumbs! Yay!
In the meantime, you have US at the HIVE to vent (or rant) to. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment