Thursday, January 10, 2013

an robe Margie bought for the Haloween Costume Party

This model does look similar to the one Ellen compared to ROSA about a year ago (though the photo has since changed, sorry). Sound's like Rosa is already showing, which may mean auntie Ellen was only notified toward the end of the first trimester. Due date TBD.
In new reveals for this post, red-cheeked and fat-necked Alan hails from the Midwest, and MP is overweight. I'd assumed that since Ellen never complained of the latter's paunch along with his baldness, he was relatively SVELTE, but evidently not! This sheds a new and unflattering light on MP's attempts to get Ellen to lose 5 pounds. And as predicted, he's a lot less excited about this make-believe judgeship than is Ellen--in part because she still doesn't necessarily recognize this is a moot competition.


Ellen :
OMG, this could be ROSA, even if ROSA is now a little pregnant now! I have to e-mail this LINK to Rosa so she can SEE for herself!!!!!
The manageing partner said I HAVE to go with JIM to Saint Louis next week, so Lynn made travel arrangment’s for me today to FLY out there with him. UGH. Its along flight so why to I have to sit with him? He is alway’s chewing gum and spiting when he talk’s, and I do NOT like the cinamin gum he chew’s and it stick’s to my clothe’s I think, b/c I can STILL smell it even after I go back to my ROOM.
The last time I had some dificulties posteing from Saint LOUIS, so my apologees now if I have to wait to POST. There was a very CHEAP wifi conection from my hotel last time, and I could NOT get a signel. B/c my Iphone is dificult to type on, I will either have to post from the PLANT, or wait until the signal is not being used. The Maiter Dee said I could use the lobby where the signel is strong, but I do NOT like to sit in the lobby b/c these skeevy guys came out of the bar last time and aksed me if I wanted to have a drink with them. FOOEY on that. All I need is a mid-West drunk like Alan? No way!
It was a good thing that I did the do diliegience power point for the manageing partner b/c I am going to use some of the princiepals in there to make it go faster this time with Jim’s firm. The General Council will be out there this time, so if I HAVE to eat with Jim, at least he will be with the General Council, who is MARRIED and does NOT stare at me! Yay!!!!!!
I told the manageing partner about being a JUDGE, and he did NOT seem that interested. He said he would NOT do it again, b/c it is alot of work, but if I wanted to do it, he would NOT stand in my way. He did NOT remember wether he was supplied with Judical Robe’s to wear, but said that he has an robe Margie bought for the Haloween Costume Party he would lend me if they would NOT supply me with a clean one. I think his would be to big for me b/c he is alot taller (and fatter), but at least it is CLEAN! Yay! I will find out.
Did anyone in the HIVE call up to sign up to be a JUDGE? I am going to contact them AFTER I get back from Saint Louis b/c it sound’s like they REALLY want me to be a JUDGE! Yay!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment