Monday, January 28, 2013

I do NOT want some guy takeing charge for me unless he is my dad.

Frank is married! Oops...


Ellen :
To much of a splurge for me! My dad says I can ONLEY spend $120 in February, IF THE MANAGEING partner reimburse’s me 30% or $36, b/c my dad is planneing to have me start to do my own bookkeepeing. Yay! But he is still manageing thing’s for me and expect’s to until I get MARRIED! FOOEY! I do NOT want some guy takeing charge for me unless he is my dad.
Frank complemented me on my fitbit and says that mabye he will get one for his wife, who is also a little heavy in the tuchus. I told him that my dad make’s me work out every day, and that I must walk to and from WORK. I did NOT tell him about 40 Karrot’s! YAY! The guy at Myrna was onley interested in stareing at my body, but did NOT want to talk about intelligent topic’s of conversation. I do NOT need a guy like that. I want a guy with a brain, like me. FOOEY on men that are not smart like me! FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment