Friday, January 11, 2013

sckuzzy people who did NOT want to be served with LEGAL PROCESS

The ex-cop ex-boss appears to be Mr. Frank (not to be confused with current coworker Frank), whose assignment indirectly led Ellen to meet MP for the first time way back when. I wonder if my recent linking to this fateful recollection made Ellen quicker to remember it in this instance.


Ellen :
Yay! Open thread’s!!!! Freaky Friday too!
Before my job NOW, I held a lot of strange position’s and had even STRANGER bosse’s. When I worked as a PROCESS SERVER, my boss was an ex-cop who did someting that got him kicked off the forss, and we NEVER knew exactely what he did. He told us he was TIRED of being a policemen, and wanted to branch out, but he was suposedly close to geting a pension, but lost it b/c he did SOMETHING bad that we do NOT know about.
He also told us to say we served every body, even if we did NOT, b/c that way he would get a BONUS. That was WRONG. I told him FOOEY!
So when he gave me an evalueation, all he did was stare at me and it was creepy! Fortuneately I decided that I would pursue LAW full time and then NOT have to deal with sckuzzy people who did NOT want to be served with LEGAL PROCESS.
Frank has the FLU and he came in b/c he has to get the payroll program fixed. He sneezed all over me and the manageing partner, so the manageing partner got mad and told him he should stay home and have the programer work here and he call in to talk, not show up! He called him BAD names that I will NOT repeat. FOOEY!
I hope Myrna is feeling better. I am goeing to meet her and get some Italian Take Out tonite, with extra sauce and watch movies on my DVD!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment