Wednesday, January 23, 2013

how can I get a recomendation from him

The plethora of law profs who wanted a piece of Ellen has come up often of late. It sounds like Ellen think's she's identified the one chaste old man who can be counted on to stay cool-headed and simply write the rec, but let's not assume he'll keep it clean either. Maybe he follows up her LinkedIn contact with a request for drinks out, or expects a bit of a favor in exchange for his.

I assume this "judgeship" is the same moot position she got all excited about earlier this month. (I don't know if letters of reference are even required.) Or if she's just writing generally about her next job move...this may mean she's reconsidering the option of becoming a partner at Manageing & MANAGEING. 

Ellen :
Your so lucky. The Manageing partner likes me but how can I get a recomendation from him to go in house or to be a judge?
He dos NOT want me to leaf so I only have my law prof to write for me. He was the only one that did not want to have SEX with me. FOOEY on men that just want to see me with NO cloths on. FOOEY!
I want to have men respect me not just have sex with me. FOOEY!

1 comment:

  1. Again, we'd take her out to dinner, wine her and dine her, then she'd hopefully be willing and able to open up to us sexually. If she is good in the sack we'd consider a relationship with her. We are a bit put off by her dad who wants to marry her off. If she knows not to be a pain in the ass and to give liberally in bed, we'd continue to ".date" her and make sure she stays in shape.

    ReplyDelete