Monday, January 28, 2013

goeing in house an also becoming a judge. I also am looking to be a stay at home mom

Yes, I had strongly suspected that a post or two over the weekend was bursting to come out of moderation. My only question here is WHO IS JO? However, given that J and O flank the letter I on a keyboard, and the following sentence suggests Ellen herself felt entitled to the half-pie, Jo think this may just have been an I-device autocorrected typo. 


I am pursuing partnership at the same TIME however I am keeping my options open. I am thinking of goeing in house an also becoming a judge. I also am looking to be a stay at home mom but first need to find a boyfreind to marry and suport me and Handel the finances if dad moves to Durram to teach. FOOEY! It is hardto be a workeing girl in the big city these days b/c I also am trying to stay in shape which my dad says means looseing a lot of my tuchus fat! Yay for the fitbit b/c I have lost 4 pounds but all over–not in the tuchus where dad wants! But I am comeing back in from LI with half an apple pie for the Manageing partner. Dad made me swear Jo would NOT EAT any of it. FOOEY b/c mom baked it for ME and Dad ate a lot of it.
By the time I get home it will be to late to meet Myrna so I will see her tomorow morning to walk to work. Dad says I do not have to walk home tonite from PENN Station!!! Yay!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment