Saturday, January 26, 2013

The HIVE speak’s with a single BUZZ!!!!!

She lays it on pretty darn thick, mocking cyber-camaraderie among commenters. 

Ellen :
I know a place! It is Ocean City, New Jersey. It may be a bit little warm in July, but it is close and my dad took my mom there a few year’s ago, when I was in law school in DC. He drove to DC, dropped off my stuff, then took mom to Ocean City. It is NOT the same as Ocean City Maryland, where alot of guy’s wanted to take me for the weekend (buy I NEVER went b/c of the sleepeing arrangement’s), but this is a FAMILY freindly place where you can get some priveacy. My mom still RAVE’s about the Flander’s Hotel. It is VERY classy, tho my fruegel dad complained a little bit, the food was suposedly very good. Have a look. My dad used to know the mater dee there, so mabye if you mention his name, you can get the honeymoon suite there. I know that when I get married, I will make my husband take me there. Check it out. The HIVE speak’s with a single BUZZ!!!!! YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment