Thursday, January 17, 2013

If she has a matching schrunchie it could be me

Someone forgot to enter her handel here, no? What with the references to scrunchies, Madeline, Jim, MP and Gonzalo, it's not like she was trying to fly under the radear. 

Speaking of Gonzalo, I'm surprised to be hearing of him again. Now that she firm holiday party is long over, I don't know how Ellen is seeing him at all. Perhaps this is a memory from her overweight run-in about a month ago? At that time she was calling him GONEZALO but at least in this post it looks like he's back from gone.

Anonymous :
Oh my god! This sounds like me at the do diliegeience session’s! You have to tell YOUR Manageing partner that it is to much. I did and now I am here and Madeline is in Saint Louis with Jim and his stinkey breathe! FOOEY!
I love this blouse. If she has a matching schrunchie it could be me but the Manageing partner does not want any schrunchies in court b/c he thinks the judge prefers women with “ample hair” and not pulled back or in an updo. Silly men! But yay if that’s what I need to win!!!
I am wearing Nike s to work now b/c I am loosening weight with my fitbit. YAY! Pretty soon I will be a size 4 again and my dad will stop with the email reminder’s about my tuchus! It did not stop Gonzalo from commenteing. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment