Monday, January 14, 2013

respecteable women who want men for HUSBAND’s

A fairly predictable set of coment's. How's it feel, Susedna? Especially being grouped in with our fave as respecteable? PS--sorry for the dump of posts. I'm playing catch-up, as you can see.

Susedna :
I’m so glad the NYT is finally doing a piece to offer some dissent to the slavish way some writers, scientists, and advice columnists trot out “evolutionary pscyhology.”
It’s disturbingly circular in approach for a so-called science, with lots of cherry-picking of data.
It’s also been abused to justify bad male behavior (as well as certain types of bad female behavior), and it is disturbingly like the faux-science used in the 1900s by racists to “prove” that people of color were “inferior.”
  • Ellen :
    I read this articel! It says that WE are also responsible for fooling around and sleepeing with men as much as men. Who did they interview? NOT us obveiousley. Not respecteable women who want men for HUSBAND’s, to marry and to raise a family like ME and Susedna.
    The premiss of the article is an OUTRAGE! If I was so interested in fooleing around and letteing men have sex with me, I would NOT be so sad when the men turned out to be looser’s. My dad want’s me MARRIED at all cost’s it seem’s and I do NOT understand why he pushes guy’s like David and Alan on me and blame’s ME when it does NOT work out!
    I was goeing to bring this articel up, but thank GOD Susedna did first. YAY Susedna. We do NOT randomely sleep around with men. FOOEY on that. I have said this for along time. I do NOT want some sweaty guy huffeing and puffeing and grunteing, then rolleing over and leaveing. FOOEY on that! DOUBEL FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment