Monday, January 7, 2013

the pleaintiff has the burden of PROOF!

I assume Dad would no longer say that Ellen and her sister look like ballerinas because the former has a few pound's to loose and the latter is preggo. 
Sunshine Girls, do you think we should go to Aruba with the judge?
Finally, I am a bit surprised that MP is gunning for a black dress for Ellen's next supermarkit cleint presentation, as opposed to red. He almost never encourages deviation from his favorite. At any rate (eh?) I look forward to seeing what billing structure Phil finally goes for. MP remains willing to pimp out his right-hand associate for ooogeleing if not dates to Coney Island.

Ellen :
If you have 3 HOUR’s, I would NOT sit around in time’s square, tho there is a great Steak place you can eat nearby called Ruth Chris a few block’s NORTH that is open on Weekend’s!
I would also think about goeing to Rockefeler’s Center, where there are alot of places to eat and to see thing’s! If you go soon, there is ICE skateing. Yay! I went once and my dad said Rosa and I looked like balerina’s. He would NOT say that now. FOOEY on him.
I had to WALK to work today, b/c of the fitbit, and then run down (by SUBWAY) to calender call. 6 cases and 5 dismisal’s under 3211! YAY! These lazy guy’s dont even know when NOT to show up! How dumb is that! Roberta will be thriled. The last guy was there and he said he NEEDED more time to prepare his case! I said to the judge that the case was pendeing for over a year so the judge gave him 1 week. We will be back next week, and I will RENEW my motion to dismiss b/c he does not apear to be disabeled. One thing I learned on day 1 is that the pleaintiff has the burden of PROOF! YAY!!!! Which means he looses if the judge like’s my case!
The judge said I looked good today, and aksed if I got a nice rest. He was off and looked tanned b/c he went to Aruba. It’s a good life I told him, but I stayed in New York City all vacateion! He said I should go to Aruba b/c he goe’s every year! I do NOT want to even think what he look’s like with a batheing suit on! (He is a little guy with a big belly!).
The manageing partner is goeing to talk to the supermarkit guy’s again. One brother, Phil, does NOT want hourley billing, but when I told the manageing partner how he was stareing at my leg’s the whole time I presented my POWERPOINT, he think’s he will go for hourley if I have another presentation and I wear my new black dress and black 9 west 3 inch closed toe pumps. Those are CONSERVETIVE and that is a good thing! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment