Monday, January 28, 2013

a big falleing out in the Shecketovits household

Generally normative spelling of Alan's last name has been "Sheketovits." We knew that his mom tried to preserve some kind of connection with Ellen long after the two had broken up, but it's news to me that Ellen was considered their only hope for grandbabies. Maybe even Mrs. Sheketovits knew her son wasn't exactley a catch, and had very modest and constrained aspirations for the family line? 

Helpful to be abel to confirm here that Ellen and Alan have had no recent contact. 

My ex had this situation and his parents made him refinance to preserve their credit. I am not sure what happened b/c Alan wanted them to pay his bills when he started drinkeing. I think their was a big falleing out in the Shecketovits household when I dumped him b/c they had been counteing on him marrying me and me bearing them grandchildren.
Alan does not have me anymore and I am not sure what he is doing. If I married him, I would be cleaneing up his vomit and he’d be draining mt saving’s. I would not have my 401k to save and I am not sure he could even give me a BABY.
So the lesson is NOT to marry a drunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment