Sunday, January 6, 2013

suck’s in the information without me even knoweing it!

I decided on this title because while it describes the fitbit, it also evokes ELLENWatch: near-spontaneous transmission, by the internet, of way more ELLinformation than is necessary. Without her even knoweing!

This is the most we've ever learned about the supermarkit Bros. Sounds like employment matters rather than WC, but perhaps I already knew that. (I had some expensive Japanese whiskey before dinner tonight--but still I feel an apology is owed). I also rescind my coment that these cleints have no ulterior interest in Ellen: it sound's like Phil, if not Robert, is ooogeleing with the best of them. We might have known! 


Ellen :
I wanted to say HI to the HIVE today, b/c I will be in COURT all morning, and do NOT think I can update the HIVE in court b/c the judge does NOT like me fooling with my iphone even if my cases are NOT being heard.
Myrna and I went to Rosevelt’s Island and I got over 8,000 FITBIT step’s that I am going to enter onto the INTERNET. My dad can see it as soon as I post my result’s on the INTERNET, b/c the FITBIT does it for me. All I have to do is sit NEAR the MacBook Air and it suck’s in the information without me even knoweing it! Unbeleiveable!
I managed to get thru this OK; we took the TRAMM over to the Island. It was like Majic Kingdom going UP UP UP, then down down down!!! Yay! But the ride was over VERY quickely. FOOEY!
We saw some spooky old buildeings there–Myrna say’s it was a hospital for luneatic’s back in the 1800′s but it is EMPTY now. I wonder what hapened to all those hospital peeople? Myrna say’s they made another hospital on Manahattan so they did NOT need to use Rosevelt’s Island any more.
Myrna and I stopped at Garnet’s liquor store to get her some Polish Vodka. Fooey! I do NOT like alchohol b/c of my ex, Alan, but Myrna say’s it works thru her system so she does NOT get drunk.
I sent in all 6 breif’s yesterday electroniceally, so the court will have them b/f I do my oral arguement’s. The case’s are all Roberta’s and now I have some new one’s from the Supermarkit guy, Robert, who’s the older brother. Robert own’s and manage’s a big store uptown and is thinkeing of expanding. They do have alot of maligerer’s, so I am goieing to make alot of money manageing those cases for him. I have to talk to the manageing partner about the other brother, Phil, who has even more supermarkit’s, but he is very crafty and likes to stare at my leg’s. He think’s that I will lower my billeings for him? No way Hose, I want to make sure he gets good work from me and that mean’s I have to do the work w/o cutteing corner’s. I hope the manageing partner agree’s b/c there is alot of work for us. I will need to hire an associate to help me on these case’s if we get the buseiness! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment