Sunday, January 20, 2013

we will be seasoned hive peeople by then

Commenting on a debate about another poster's real/unreal status. Again she seems to have forgotten to enter her name. This makes me wonder so hard how often Ellen posts anonymously in non-obvious text style, and/or whether she has another handle(s) for acting like a normal reader. 

Anonymous :
I do NOT KNOW her but I agree. Not every body lives a charmed life on Park avenue. We have ISSUES to work on and we ask THE HIVE to advice.
I hope to be MARRIED with child, so I ask the HIVE for help with my diet and professional questions, and KAT has been my role model even tho I went to GW and she GEORGE TOWN law.
Mabye some day we can play it forward with your daughters as we will be seasoned hive peeople by then. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment