Thursday, January 17, 2013

I am takeing the time to explain it for the HIVE.

Ellen's manner of simultaneously bragging about being a lawyer (when in the company of almost all lawyer peers) and aimlessly bemoaning her lack of boyfreind, is a true trademark. Call me ELLENWatch, but I submit that her content (if not style) is harder to counterfeit than you might think.

The OP and follow-ups for this one are full of sensitive information, so I have edited heavily. 
Ellen :
Mabye you are geting the brush off is b/c you are NOT the HUSBAND. Without MARITEL right’s, you are NOT entitled to see or do anything. While you are alive, you can date, but someone who DATED someone is NOT the same as someone who is the WIDOW, or the WIDOOWER to the person. That is a legal distinction that ONLY lawyer’s know, and that IS why I am takeing the time to explain it for the HIVE.
If I married a guy, and GOD FORBID anthing happened to him, I would be abel to walk in and be his spouse, and collect MONEY. If I was NOT the spouse, I could NOT get benefit’s. NOW I am NOT sure wether all of this new law about life partner’s change’s anything, but my dad says NO. That is why he is INSISTEING I get MARRIED before I have a BABY. I told DAD I want a baby, but have NO boyfreind. He says make sure to get MARRIED first. I supose he is RIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment