Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I have to get one to entertan cleint’s




Ellen :
I also have this probelem with the manageing partner. He often disapear’s at the last minute and leave’s me holding the bag. I just go on as if he was there, b/c I have no choice. The SUPERMARKIT guy’s is the latest. He was suposed to help me with them, but Margie made him go to the boat show b/c their 35 FOOT boat got bashed up in the Sandy thing, and thier insurance GAVE them enough cash to buy a NEW one, so they are going to get a 45 FOOT cruizer! Whatever. I do NOT like boat’s, but when I am a partner I supose I have to get one to entertan cleint’s.
I do like this SAKS suit, but the manageing partner will NOT reimburse for any suit with any slack’s. It has to be a dress, even in the WINTER. FOOEY b/c no one is paying me to stay warm, and the subway is cold and WINDY with a dress, even with my heavy cashemere coat, which I wear b/c I will NOT wear fur. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment