Thursday, January 24, 2013

The onley thing specially noticeabel

Ellen is always vigilant about potential men covertly commenting on Corporette--which is ironic, since she herself is the most commonly suspected to be a man, and s/he has never directly denied it. As for the smelly sweater, again, non-bathing Europeans are a frequent complaint with her, but this college compatriot sounds a lot like Frenchwoman-roommate Mimi. Artistic memory, my girl? This isn't the first time. 


Ellen :
I agree with Gus, but isnt GUS a man’s name? I think there was a talkeing horse on TV named GUS, right? Unless the name is short for GUSSIE, that is.
I try to wear VERY conserveative outfit’s at work so that they are NOT to noticeabel. The onley thing specially noticeabel is my shoe’s which are VERY styleaish and therefore the manageing partner and Frank are abel to stare at them (and my leg’s when I wear them). I do not care, b/c I do alot of walkeing lately with my FITBIT and am loooseing weight. YAY!!!!!!
But to answer the question, I think you CAN wear the same thing to work as long as you dry clean them regularly, particulearly SWETER’S. I knew a woman from Germany who ALWAYS wore the same sweters in College and she NEVER dry cleaned them. They SMELLED BAD b/c she did NOT wear deeoderant either, so soon after she put them on, they began to smell like her BODY ODOR. Even tho she was very cute, she did NOT have a boyfreind, and I am pretty sure it was because of the SMELL. FOOEY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment