Friday, January 4, 2013

I could Handel the DOUBEL entenders.

This illumination of Ellen's go-to hair styles is very helpful to me, graphics-wise. A number of readers had joined me in imagining her with bangs, but at least as of her employment at Manageing & MANAGEING it sounds like those are off limits--so I'm glad we never added them to my logo image. The ponytail, meanwhile, is realistic enough, and as for the scrunchie let's assume this is off-hours. Aside, I wonder why MP doesn't enjoy Ellen's signature hair accessory? More grumpily, since he doesn't do any reimbursement on such items why doesn't she rock them anyway? If the Judge has a dissenting opinion that would surely take precedent. 

Listen to me with my lame legal puns. They reflect about the right level of lawyerly sophistication for this forum though, wouldn't you say?

Ellen :
The Manageing partner does NOT want me to comb my hair in front of my face or eyes. That is why he forbid’s BANGS. He also dos not like me in an up do so I can onley wear my hair down and some times in a pony tale. He is not big on my scrub hiss [scrunchie's, we can safely assume] either. FOOEY b/c I have a lot [editor's note: was this alot autocorrected or something?] of colors I was hopeing to wear with my color outfit’s!
So I got one of the 2 supermarkit guys to send over 15 cases. The other is going to think about it. He is big on alternate billeing arrangement’s. FOOEY if that means less money for the firm. Since I am not a partner I could.not comit to anything and the Manageing pArtner decided to take Margie to the boat show instead of helpeing me! Yay b/c the supermarkit guys were telling off color jokes, but I could Handel the DOUBEL entenders.
Yay for fruegel Fridays but dad has frozen my clotheing expenses. That is also good for the Manageing partner but NOT for me. DOUBEL FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment