Tuesday, January 15, 2013

[Breaking: Disqus Profile #3]

Reader's! Does anyone remember when I found Ellen's "new" Disqus account, and with it a huge collection of comments I hadn't seen before? Well, I haven't posted any updates from that profile because it's been dead ever since. Now, once again, some precious ELLENWatcher has indirectly led me to a third account--this one for "Ellenbar"--and I had even more catch-up reading to do. 

This collection is even more focused than Corporette comments on who Ellen would or would not sleep with, and under what circumstances. Most of it is standard fare, but it does contain some news I've picked through so you don't have to. See highlighted areas below, and note:

  • Ellen looks like Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga and a few other women as well. Not sure what to think about all the dark hair in these comparisons. 
  • She got Lasik surgery at some point after announcing that she still wore the same GLASES she had in high school, so our logo depiction is correct on this count as well. 
  • The name "Frank" was repurposed at least 3 times, below appearing as Ellen's college boyfriend. 
  • MP, at some point at least, wanted to confide in Ellen about some bedroom difficulties he was having with Margie.
  • Conflicting reports about career aspirations and age
  • Consistent mis-use of the word "bodice"
  • Apparent complaints about Corporette commenters at the very bottom
  • Finally, and most importantly, see the pink portion below in which Ellen writes as a (fairly articulate and mechanically correct) man. This speak's to the longstanding question of whether posts by Alan Sheketovits on other sites--yes, this is Ellen's Alan--were actually Ellen all along. Or, to put it the other way, some readers wonder if Alan is the realer of these two characters, and merely likes to play Ellen on sites he imagines she would visit. If the latter, this pink-marked comment might have been a slip-up when the author forgot to change his/her handle. And as always, the caveat remains that at any rate there may be little consistency in who posts as Ellen, across sites or even over time on the same boards. 
You're thoughts are welcome on this issue as on all others! 



  • I alway's like to brake the ice by saying my name and then askeing what is their name?  Peeople love it when I first tell them my name b/c this way they do NOT have to ask.
  • This is terible!  I want to learn more about the flash crash, b/c I met a trader today who treid to explian it to me.
  • Well I agree, but no one has explained about this priviledge. I think there is NO diploma priviledge . It doesNOT make senses to me.
  • I have to much skrupule's to go for a guy for his money. I want to get MARRIED and if I dont love the guy how can I get into bed every nite? FOOEY!
  •  on Bottom Rung Episode 6 7 months ago
    Fooey! I would NEVER let a man stick his face in MY boobies or let him think he could have sex with me unless we were MARRIED! FOOEY on men that think of mus as sex objects! FOOEY!
  •  on Filling the Gap 8 months ago
    I would ADD to the list to try to find a real man who is decent and who will support you in what you want to do. FOOEY on men who act like boy's! FOOEY!
  •  on Animal Lawyer 9 months ago
    Fooey on you men! Fooey! You should NOT focuss on the tuchas of "the chick on the back wall".
  •  on Caption This! May 4, 2012 9 months ago
    You would want to HIRE a Woman to do the work? Are they are alot smarter then the men we interveiw for a job?
  •  on Caption This! May 4, 2012 9 months ago
    You would want to HIRE a Woman to do the work? Are they are alot smarter then the men we interveiw for a job?
  • I agree with this LF10.
    We should NOT have to put up with smelly feet on men. I dated Alan, and he NEVER cliped his toe's and his nails were smelly and DIRTY! FOOEY.
    I made him keep his SOCK's on when he shared my bed b/c I did NOT want to get scratched by him.
    He was horible in bed with or withut his sock's on b/c of the alchohol effect. FOOEY!
  • I was in a study group, and all the men wanted to date me, not study. I decided NOT to stay in a study group b/c I wanted to learn, not have sex with men law student's. FOOEY on them.
  • Why can't I EVER find a guy like this? All the people that want to date me are loosers who just want sex, or are such jerk's who just want me to work so they can watch Sports Central, or whatever it is.
    I want a REAL man with a job that will treat me with respect and want to MARRY me. Do they even exist any more? My dad is like that! He wants me to find alawyer like this. FOOEY!
  •  on Anatomy of a Lawyer 9 months ago
    This is why I would NOT want to MARRY (or even have sex with) a lawyer. FOOEY!
  • If I could find a truly attractive legal woman, I would not shy away from her. There have been too many times that I wish I was able to meet a truly attractive woman, but it is my experience that the available ones all make Rosie O'Donnell look like Miss America. Now I am also the first to admit I am not Brad Pitt, but I do have a law degree and a good job, so I should not have to settle for an unattractive sow, even if she is a member of the bar.
  • This guy does have alot of guts, I will say. But just b/c I admire his guts does NOT mean I want to see them up close and Personeal. I have some scrupuels, my Father told me NEVER to let a man into my bed until I am AT LEAST engaged to him. I am tryeing to live up to that.
  • This guy does have alot of guts, I will say. But just b/c I admire his guts does NOT mean I want to see them up close and Personeal. I have some scrupuels, my Father told me NEVER to let a man into my bed until I am AT LEAST engaged to him. I am tryeing to live up to that.
  • Do NOT expect women like me to just have sex with this guy. Yes, he has alot of energy, but what makes men think that we will automaticly give our body's to men just b/c they are law student's or even lawyer's?
    I think men need to know that we women have feelings to, and we are NOT about to just allow men to sleep with us without first haveing a RELATIONSHIP. We have to get more out of it then just sex. FOOEY on men who just want me for my body. FOOEY!
  • I will NOT have any SWEATY men law students rubbing up and down on ME, even if it is a BARRISTER's BALL. IT does NOT give men the excuse to pinch me either. FOOEY on that! FOOEY!
  • I coment b/c I have something to say, and my FATHER always told me that I should speak up when I have something to say. If your trying to say I should not coment, then FOOEY on you! You can have an opinion to, and I do NOT tell you not to coment! Fooey!
  •  on I Work with a Bra-Checker 10 months ago
    I do NOT like men looking at my breasts.
    The manageing partner also looks at my crotch ALL of the time. Not that he can SEE any thing, but I always wonder if he thinks he is going to find something there, especialy when I am sitting down.
    Once he said that their was a paper clip on my skirt, but I said it was the fabric, not a paper clip, so he could NOT brush it away. FOOEY on him. He has a wife he can do that to, not me. FOOEY!
  •  on The Law School Ten 10 months ago
    Very funny. If I am thinking what I think you are thinking I do NOT want any of that. You may be a nice person, but I am interested in getting MARRIED to a Man and haveing my OWN child WITH him . You can NOT do that for me. I do NOT realy like what men do OTHERWISE, but I need them to procreeate with me, and that is what I want. A CHILD. My child, with HIM. Sorry.
  •  on The Law School Ten 10 months ago
    My college boyfriend, Frank, says I was a "9" and that was even before I did anything sexeually with him. Did that make me a Law school "11"? All the men wanted to sleep with me, but I did NOT do anything with them. I am not married, so FOOEY! Mabye I should have b/c I am still considered a law beauty.
  • What is this guy going to be talkeing about at gradueation?
    How to get law school women drunk? How to be takeing advantage of the female's after he has poured a picher of beer down there shirt's? I want to think that his law school can do better and get a law scholer to speak. FOOEY on this school who ever it is! FOOEY! FOOEY!
  • Well that is OK then. At least we knowe who weares the PANTS in your familey.
    I want a guy who will SUPORT me. I do NOT want to have to suport a guy who does NOT want to work hard. FOOEY on that! After all, I will be bringeing up the children. FOOEY on a lazey house-husband! FOOEY!
  • Well that is OK then. At least we knowe who weares the PANTS in your familey.
    I want a guy who will SUPORT me. I do NOT want to have to suport a guy who does NOT want to work hard. FOOEY on that! After all, I will be bringeing up the children. FOOEY on a lazey house-husband! FOOEY!
  • I need a superhero to MARRY and take me a way from all this. Tho I like being a lawyer alot, I am not sure I want to do this when I am OVER 40.
    I told the manageing Partner that I want a home and FAMILY, and a real MAN to support us.
    Fooey on other women who are causeing men to shy away from us b/c we are family orented.
  • I do not judge you for your sexual moray's, so do not judge mine.
    You can do what ever you want with men, irregardless of my views.
    I choose to maintain my own moral nature.
    And I am admitted in NY, so there!
    So Double Fooey on you, Kate.
  •  on Skolnick: 2010 Cooley Law Gunner 11 months ago
    I do NOT think this guy will become a lawyer b/c he needs to cut his haeir.
    No one wants a long haeired guy going into court for them. FOOEY!
    Also, I will NOT date a man who has longer haeir then I do. FOOEY!
  • Fooey on you! You men expect us to sleep with you and pleasure you just b/c your a lawyer? Big deal! I am a lawyer to. So I am NOT impressed. I will not sleep with a guy just b/c he has a law degree. Fooey on you!
  • Fooey on this! I did NOT like Scotche and still do NOT, but I did go to LAW school and I did do well.
    My father paid for my educeation, and now I am earning money as a lawyer. I do not drink b/c men try to take advanteage of me if I am tipsee, and I do NOT want to be used as some smelly guys' sex pillow. FOOEY on that! FOOEY!
  •  on Legal Daydreaming 11 months ago
    I ALWAYS think that I do a good JOB at work,but the manageing partner now wants to look at me as his personal female confidente!
    I really do NOT like to hear about the issues he has with his wife and their sex life! I have NO desire to mediate what he or she does or does not do in their bedroom. The thought of the manageing partner doing anything sexeual? FOOEY!!!!!!
  • I think I. Agree. The market is tough and our boses can be dificult to deal. So my boss likes to look don my blouse. Fooey on him I will not apologize for my breasts, even if he prefers larger boobies! Fooey on the manageing partner! Fooey!
  •  on Law Student Abs 11 months ago
    I will Not have sex with a law student even if he is in good shape b/c he will onley walk away after soiling me and my designer sheets. Fooey on that.
  •  on Law Student Abs 11 months ago
    I will Not have sex with a law student even if he is in good shape b/c he will onley walk away after soiling me and my designer sheets. Fooey on that.
  • I agree. There is alot of white trash in Florida. They go there b/c it is warm and they do NOT have to buy winter clothe's and can get men by showing their boobies to men. FOOEY on the trash!
    I would not have sex with men from FLORIDA, b/c they have had sex with women in Florida. UGH! FOOEY on them to.
  •  on Why So Many Lawyers Wear Glasses 11 months ago
    I USED to wear thick glases, but then I got the lasic opperation after I decided that the men were NOT interested in me wearing glases. FOOEY on them. So, now I can see, but I do NOT like it at night, so I do NOT drive a car at night. It is FINE b/c I live in the city but I do not drive when I visit my parents when I go home for the long weekend's like today.
  • I ENJOY blaeck letter law. It is alot clearer then other types of law. And if we learn this, we will be abel e to handel alot of diferent things in law. FOOEY on other kind's of law! FOOEY!
  •  on Ten Law School Couples, Annotated 11 months ago
    I do NOT have a boyfreind, and I did NOT have a decent boyfreind in law school EITHER.
    All the men just wanted to have sex with me without a comitment.
    FOOEY on men that just want to have sex and then walk away.
    Alan was a drunk, but he at least cared about me alot when he was sober. FOOEY on MEN!
  • I think the women should be in charge for awhile. Instead of men screwing the women, burpeing and waddling away, I sugest that the pretty woman wear a strap on and use it with the loosers that want to have sex.
  • I have a SUPER bowl story to tell. The manageing partner wanted me to do an EBT on Monday, so I had to perpare for it on Super Bowl day.
    I went to work then left at 5 and took the bus home. There was this guy who goosed me even before the game started on the bus. He said something funny, like "bacfeild in motion".
    FOOEY on him. My tush is NOT for him to grab!
    Fooey on men that grab my tush!
  • What I DECIDE to do with MY own BODY is MY BUSIENESS!
    FOOEY on men that want to control my BODY! FOOEY!
    I will not let a man have sex with me uneless we are ENGAGED, so I would probabeley NOT have a aboretion if I had a baby, but I do NOT want men telling me to do it or NOT do it.
    It is MY body, and it is NOT for you men to stare at me and tell me that I have to have an aporetion. FOOEY on you! FOOEY!
  • Fooey on you men for bieng so jugementel about women. Just because we're cute does not mean we will have sex with you. We have scrupeles too. I want a
    Man to woo me! Fooey on you men! Fooey!
  • Fooey on you men for bieng so jugementel about women. Just because we're cute does not mean we will have sex with you. We have scrupeles too. I want a
    Man to woo me! Fooey on you men! Fooey!
  • While I am a little bit more svelte, but she has nicer blond hair. I think if she came to my law firm, the manageing partner would stop stareing at my body so much. FOOEY!
  • I am trying to loose weight also, b/c the holiday's have not helped alot. With all of the rich foods, it is difficult for me to maintain my figure, and the manageing partner is beginning to make coments about my tush.
    I told him he should NOT be looking at my tush, and CERTAINLEY not comenting about my tushes' size!
    After all, he does NOT pay for my health club membershep, so FOOEY on him for saying my tush is getting to big.
  • I would NOT sleep at work at ALL.
    Especialy with any one else!
    FOOEY on the men that want me to sleep with them. I do NOT do that. Fooey!
  • I tend to give alot of advise, but only on topic's that I know alot about. The manageing partner does NOT care as long as I stay within the defined limites he has set, b/c my billings can NOT be to small or to high each month.
    The manageing partner alway's wants me to bill no less then 60 hour's each week and no more then 75 hours each week. This way, we get a cash flowe, he says, and that make's my saleary easier to pay.
  • This is the FIRST comic from Wang that I can UNDERSTAND. It is funny. Mabye I did NOT go to Harvard, but I do have a job working for the manageing partner! FOOEY! I am working today! FOOEY!
  • I did NOT gradueate in the top 1/2 in my law school class, but I DID pass the bar exam. Their was a guy who was in the TOP of the class and he did NOT pass, so I do NOT think it is that importeant to be at the top of the class. It is important to pass the bar exam. So I would listen to this guy. I would not have sex with him though. Sorry.
  • I would Like to work for the govermnent. My cousin worked there and he did little work and did not get alot of money but he did OK. He got a good sick pay and retirement too. I do NOT have much in my 401k, FOOEY! I want to get MARRIED!
  • The French are NOT funny. I do NOT even like French Freis b/c they are so greeazy! FOOEY on them. FOOEY! I do NOT even like Karla Bruno any more since she deceided to have sex with Sir Cozy! I can NOT imageine him on top of me. FOOEY! FOOEY!
  • What make's you men think that we will sleep with YOU? FOOEY! I am NOT going to just have sex with men w/o a ring. Why should I settel for anything less? I have alot going for me--law degree, job, furneiture nice apartement, why would I let a man mounte or penetreate me? FOOEY! FOOEY on you men! FOOEY!
  • What make's you men think that we will sleep with YOU? FOOEY! I am NOT going to just have sex with men w/o a ring. Why should I settel for anything less? I have alot going for me--law degree, job, furneiture nice apartement, why would I let a man mounte or penetreate me? FOOEY! FOOEY on you men! FOOEY!
  • Can someone tell me the diference between an EBT and a deposetion?
    I say they are the same but the manageing partner says I am WRONG.
    Who is right? I think that I am. FOOEY.
  • This guy has to many different faceial expresions for me. And that shirt! What is he some kind of cirecus perforemer? Come on! I work with doceument reveiwers, and they are NOT as outspoken as this guy. FOOEY on this guy! FOOEY!!!!
  • This guy comperes himself to Ruth Bayder Ginzburg?
    What a JOKE! Just b/c he went to Columbia law does not mean he should get a job on the Supreme Court. FOOEY on him/
  • This guy comperes himself to Ruth Bayder Ginzburg?
    What a JOKE! Just b/c he went to Columbia law does not mean he should get a job on the Supreme Court. FOOEY on him/
  • You should have some posts about the most interesting commentator's you have. Now that would be SOME THING! FOOEY on men that do not respect women! FOOEY!
  • FOOEY on Guana!
    I refuse to be #7 for men in bed. We are the ONE's with the power, and WE should NOT let men have sex with us if we Can NOT take control of things. After all, we do NOT want to get PREGENENT. FOOEY on that! FOOEY on Guana!
  • I have to bill everything this WEEK!
    The manageing partner keeps talkeing about CASH FLOW CASH FLOW and now I have to get some of my back billeings out, even if I have to do so on MY day's off! Can you imageine? FOOEY!
    I want to go to the sale's at SAKS and MACY's today, but the manageing partner said NOT until I send my billeings out! FOOEY on him! FOOEY!
  •  on The iBaby Generation last year
    I agree!!!!!
    My cousin also has a BABY,and all they talk about is the baby on the Ipad!
    Well I had to LAFF when the baby VOMITED all over the I-Pad, and it was gross! All kinds of pea soup--UGH!
    I don't think any one else is using that Ipad right now, until they get the VOMIT out of the crevises! And the leather case is TOTALLY soiled!
  • I am told that I can be NY's Law Firm 10, but I perfer to concentrate on my LEGAL work, not just on looking feminine for men to stare at.
    I get enough with the manageing partner looking me up and down every day, but he pay's my salary.
    Who needs alot of other men looking at my boobies? NOT ME, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I SAY FOOEY ON MEN THAT OBJECTIVIZE WOMEN FOR THEIR BODIES, AND NOT THEIR MINDS!
    FOOEY!
  •  on Ghost of Law School Past last year
    I must not be to smart, b/c I reealy do NOT understand this guys' sense of humur! What in the heck is this guy trying to say?
    Am I the only one? FOOEY!
  • What is that wierd guy stareing at? Doesn't he realise we are all dressed up like this b/c we are takeing the bar exam and the only way we can focus on our work is when we feel naked? FOOEY ON HIM!
  • What is that wierd guy stareing at? Doesn't he realise we are all dressed up like this b/c we are takeing the bar exam and the only way we can focus on our work is when we feel naked? FOOEY ON HIM!
  • The manageing partner at my firm say at least 5 of these saying's. For a while I did NOT understand alot of these but now that I have been workeing for a lawfirm for a while, I have NOW have learned most of them.
    My ex, Alan, also was big on stupid saying's. FOOEY on him!
    I have been VERY busy with an EBT so I have NOT seen alot of the manageing partner. For all I know, he is useing more of these saying's.
  • I am HAVEING trouble getteing the YOU TUBE VIDEO to play.
    Is their something wrong with the cashe, or is it youre machine that is NOT workeing?
    I want to see it but it does NOT play. FOOEY!
  •  on Lawyer Show last year
    I do NOT see the humor of this. There are ALOT of people who do not have good paying jobs, and that is NOT funny. I am lucky that the manageing partner like's me but not every one is so lucky. I want to get a raise, but do NOT want to ask for it because times are not good at my firm. FOOEY!
  • I know a couple monkeys at work. Trouble is, our monkey's don't know how to answer a question without scratching their rear ends!
  • Why would I listen to this guy about law school exam's NOW, b/c I am not EVEN in law school any more? I think Mr. Law School is just doing this to get female law student's to sleep with him, but I would NOT be haveing sex with him if I was a law student or even do anything else with him, b/c he will just move to another woman after haveing sex with you. FOOEY!
  • When I was in Law school, there was this guy with a mustach, that all the men were jelous of b/c they could not grow one. Also, alot of the women loved it b/c it would tickel them in a way that they liked. I did not like the guy's mustach b/c I could always see food in it, and when he ate tomatoe soup it was disgussting. FOOEY! FOOEY!
  • When I was in LAW school, no one told me about how to study for FINAL exam's. So I just did what I did in College, but I did NOT do well my first year. Then I met a guy (3rd year), who helped me how to study, even tho he was more interested in studying ME then studying the Uniform Commerceial Code. I did much better then 1st year's and eventuelly got a internship at the student law bookstore. It helped me get my job now, so I did not mind him kissing me in my dorm room.
  • I would LIKE to be in one of these episode's! How about featureing a young (4th year) asociate at a small firm (ME) who has alot of possibileities but NOT alot of men to date.
    I could be myself, workeing at the office with the manageing partner stareing at me all day, and then haveing lunch with me and his mustach haveing all kinds of old food in it, and him therefor haveing all of the bad breathe I cannot STAND! FOOEY!
    What do you think? Can you make me be a star? I am in NY, but can jet to LA if I have to.
  • I do NOT want to get my feet wet, but really!!!! Why do I have to hang from a rope with my legs spread when I am not wearing underwear?
  • You are right. I do not even know him!!!! I will never get sexuel again with a man until I am at least pre-engaged.
    I let Alan have ALL of me, and I did NOT hold anything back, and even with all that, he never gave me a ring. FOOEY on him. Thank goodness I have the legal profesion to fall back into.
    FOOEY ON MEN WHO DO NOT WANT TO MARRY US!
  • My ex, Alan, drank to much beer, and NOT only did he get fat around the wasteline, he also became abusive to ME.
    My father said there is nothing worse then a dry drunk, so even if he dried out, he would still be mean to me.
    Therefore, on the advice of my father, who is not a lawyer, I told Alan I would date him no more. He did not leave quickly, and I did fall of the wagon a few times with him, as he can be very pursusave when I am needy.
    But I am not Alan free for a year now. FOOEY on him! FOOEY on drunks and even dry-drunks!
  • I will listen to this, but I hope he does not objectify ME as a woman. To many men think that just b/c I am a woman and am young and attractive and educated and successful as a member of the bar that I will date them and sleep with them. One guy called me a dinner whore because I let him take me out to dinner, and then did not sleep with him. FOOEY I say! I will not sleep with any man who is not at least ENGAGED to me. Going to dinner is not license to have me take my clothes off and do things with men. FOOEY!
  • I agree. You do NOT need a FEDERAL clerkshep to be sucessful. Right now, I am working in a small firm and have an assistant who I share with the manageing partner. The only thing I do NOT like is that the manageing partner always is so busy stareing at me that I get Flustered! He also likes to give me hints on how to dress, but I do NOT like his sugestions. I think he thinks I am his "baby-doll" but I am not. I want a boyfreiend my OWN age, and he has bad breathe and he is MARRIED anyway. Why is it so dificult to find a decent guy who will MARRY me? Fooey!
  • I agree. You do NOT need a FEDERAL clerkshep to be sucessful. Right now, I am working in a small firm and have an assistant who I share with the manageing partner. The only thing I do NOT like is that the manageing partner always is so busy stareing at me that I get Flustered! He also likes to give me hints on how to dress, but I do NOT like his sugestions. I think he thinks I am his "baby-doll" but I am not. I want a boyfreiend my OWN age, and he has bad breathe and he is MARRIED anyway. Why is it so dificult to find a decent guy who will MARRY me? Fooey!
  • I wonder if they are setting up that poor dude Herbert Dain, and isn't it kind of like when Justice Thomas was being hit up with the acusations of pubic hair on the Coke can by the woman who said he was interested in her sexualy? I think it is sad. FOOEY! FOOEY I SAY! FOOEY!
  • I hope it is interesting. My ex-boyfreind, Alan, may wish to be in the show. He has an accounting degree. I am not dating him any more. Fooey on him.
  •  on Apathy Abounds for the 2L last year
    When I was a 2L, all the boys wanted to SLEEP with me. I did NOT even want to kiss them, why would I sleep with them.
    I did not have a BOYFRIEND in law school, b/c that would have made me sleep with a man. FOOEY!
  • There is a guy at my firm who ran the merathon, and he came back with a gold medal just b/c he finished. He also brought in a smelly piece of aluminum foil they gave him when he finished so that he could keep warm.
    Somehow, he thought I would be impressed, and even though the manageing partner was impressed, I was not. I told him to keep that smelly thing away from me. The manageing partner thought I was referring to something else and he laughed at me.
    Fooey on them for thinking that I was afraid of their something else. Fooey!
  • We are NEVER going to get an orgasm if all we get to pick from are these sorry legal excuses for real men. We might as well to just continue to stick with and employ our own electrical joysticks.
  • I also look alot like Kim Kardaschian. That is why so many men want me to sleep with them. I do NOT sleep with a man before I am engage b/c they carry diseseases that I do not want my family to have. Fooey!
  • I have the SAME PROBLEM, and I am not even MARRIED.
    There are so many MEN who would just love to get to "know me," but I do NOT want to even start in with them b/c they are so WEIRD!
    The managing partner at my firm likes to take me to lunch and HE is married. I do not let him do anything to me and I ALWAYS tell him that he has a wife to look after him for things, not me.
    Besides, he has bad breath. FOOEY on his breath!
  • I have the SAME PROBLEM, and I am not even MARRIED.
    There are so many MEN who would just love to get to "know me," but I do NOT want to even start in with them b/c they are so WEIRD!
    The managing partner at my firm likes to take me to lunch and HE is married. I do not let him do anything to me and I ALWAYS tell him that he has a wife to look after him for things, not me.
    Besides, he has bad breath. FOOEY on his breath!
  • I want to go in-house, b/c the manageing partner at my firm is askeing me to work on Saturday's now.
  • Thank you, Joe. You sound very smart. I took Anti-Trusts in law school, and we studied all about Entenmen's bakery and Fryhoffer's bakery. It was very interesting even though I could NOT decide which chocalate chip cookies were BETTER.
    The manageing partner at my firm loves Entenmen's and I love Fryhoffer's.
  • What is the Glass Steegel act anyway's? Do I really need to know about this?
    The manageing partner was talking about this, but I was NOT abel to discus it with him. But he had bad breathe today anyway, so that is OK that I did NOT talk to him.
    I think I will have to get smart on this b/c he is interested in the protests.
  • I AGREE that Timeing is everything.
    When I gradueated from law school, I had my pick of 3 jobs, 2 of wich were in the Government (USA).
    Because I had some college debt from my CREDIT card, I deceided to go to the private sector and took associate's position b/c I get more moneys.
    Now I wish that I took the civil service job b/c I work to hard and really don't need the extra $. I would perfer just work 37 1/2 hours a week and have my weekend's free. My job is at risk b/c the manageing partner wants more revenue out of me and I do not have new cleints for him
    FOOEY on me for being so short-sided.
  • You are paying to GET an Education, and that TEACHES you to be a lawyer.
    I got a JD and then took the DC bar and then the NY bar and now I am ADMITTED to Practice Law.
    That is what I learned.
  • I went to LAW school b/c my father bought a toyota SUPRA, and I was told it was a LEGAL expresion.
    so I went to law school, got a JD, and still did NOT understand why they named his car after something that came before it.
    He got rid of the car, but he still has ME.
  • I went to LAW school b/c my father bought a toyota SUPRA, and I was told it was a LEGAL expresion.
    so I went to law school, got a JD, and still did NOT understand why they named his car after something that came before it.
    He got rid of the car, but he still has ME.
  • I do not do to much LIGATION any more, but I DO do EBT's for the manageing partner.
    When there is a COURT date, we all have to PREPARE the manageing partner so that he can stand up and look very SMART.
    I always bring my NOTES with me to court so that I can give the manageing partner ANY information he needs.
  • WE do NOT have Lexes/ Nexis/ WestLAW at my law firm, so the manageing partner makes me SHEPERDIZE all the time for him.
    I told him about Lexis/Nexis/WestLAW, but he does NOT want to pay for it.
    He told me I should SHEPERDIZE and that should be good enough for the CLIENTS, but I DISAGREE.
    How can I get the manageing partner to listen to Mr. Law School. He needs to shave his face.
  •  on I Am Bitter and Abused last year
    The manageing partner at my firm always looks at me as if I do NOT have any clotheing on.
    I told him to stop stareing at me, so when I do, he gives me more work to do so that I have to come in to HIS office so he can explain, and then he starts in with the stareing again.
    What can we ladies do to stop men from stareing at our bodies? I am getting sick of him looking at my bodice.
  • I am NOT sure that I understand this.
    Is this suposed to be funny?
    There is a associate that does tax here, but he also does alot of subpenas also.
    I am not sure to many people will understand this.
  • It is VERY important when you go to 1L to know what you are doing. Once you get out, it is the only way to distinguish yourself.
    A lot of lawyers down-play cite checking, but the managing partner of my firm loves that I know how to Shepardize cases and can cite them for him.
  • It is VERY important when you go to 1L to know what you are doing. Once you get out, it is the only way to distinguish yourself.
    A lot of lawyers down-play cite checking, but the managing partner of my firm loves that I know how to Shepardize cases and can cite them for him.
  • What makes you think that we women are so ANXIUS to have you have sex with us?
    Believe me, I do NOT want either one of you haveing sex with me. FOOEY!
  • I agree with this guy. But he should KNOW that the ONLY way to keep freinds is to stay freindly with them, so if that means to CHIT-CHAT, then that is what you have to do.
    I do this alot with the manageing partner, so I can keep my job.
  • A mystary Enema? #3 is funny, but I think a woman should NEVER let a man close enough to do any kind of thing to her bodice, or rear end either.
    That is how a girl can get into trouble, when a man says, lets just hold each other. My friend got pregnent that way. Fooey!
  • My thought is "If I sit here long enough, and try not to look to stupid, mabye I will be able to collect enough money from the schlubs to feed the parking meter for my bicycle!"
  • I had the SAME issue at my firm.
    I joined my firm b/c the manageing partner said I would be a super-star there, and b/c all the partners were over 60.
    I was told that in 5 years, I would be a very valueable asset. But now that I have been waiteing 5 years, but all I do are EBT's and depositions.
    I want real trial experence so that I can become a US attorney.
  • I think this is a very INTELIGENT post.  It does NOT deal with the law, but it is still interesting.
    I hope I will have a job until I retire.
  •  on Legal Reasoning Redux #3 last year
    I did NOT know any thing about the law b/f I aplied to law school.  My father said it would make me marketeable in case I did NOT get MARRIED.
    He was so RIGHT.  I thought that by the time I was 30 I would be MARRIED with 2 children in the suburb.
    Then it turned out that my boyfriend decided to drink alot and not pay attention to ME.
    So I had the law to fall back on, even although I did NOT love the law, it gave me a paycheck.
    I also do NOT have to depend on a man for support.  FOOEY on that.
    So the law can be good for peeple who are not MARRIED.
  •  on Law School by the Numbers last year
    I really wanted to get a Federal judicieal clearkship when I graduated, but I only got one interview and it was to late b/c he already hired sombody. Fooey!
  •  on Law School by the Numbers last year
    I really wanted to get a Federal judicieal clearkship when I graduated, but I only got one interview and it was to late b/c he already hired sombody. Fooey!
  • I used HILITER's in Law school and it got me a JD.
    Now I am still using them, tho the manageing partner does not like it when I color in the brief's I am working on.
    He think's that I should only use ONE color and only hi-lite what is IMPORTANT.
    Fooey on that!
  • Jessica was toweling off in front of the mirror when she noticed a few
    gray pubic hairs. She bent down and said to her privates... "I know
    you haven't been getting much lately...but I didn't know you were so
    worried about it!"
  • I have to aggree with BL1Y, here.  That guy is NOT employed and he has a JD.  So I say bring in NEW blood to the PRESIDENCEY.
  • I think Law SCHOOL is good b/c
    1) It was a good experence for me to learn the law
    2) it has provided me with an oportunity to earn a living and be indipendent from my PARENTS
  • If true, I feel bad this person may have a large tuches that made it hard to get into the seat, but is that actioneble at law?
    Their must be some other legal sholars that can opine on this. I should NOT have to be the smartest one in the room. Fooey!
  • I do NOT think you should do that. You are not a rock star, you are a law student. You are NOT BONO, so forget it.
    Also, f you ever want to get MARRIED, what would your wife say, and what would HER name be? Mrs. BONO?
    Don't be silly. We have enough dumb peeple practising law.
  • I do NOT like it when we women are OBJECTIVISED! We should be used for our BRAINS not our boddies. To many men just think of us for sex and that is NOT good.
    I say no more of this for women! We must be thougt of for our minds!
  • This is so sexist! I am very lucky that I have a job, but would NEVER be an escort. The manageing partner at my firm is always stareing at me and even wanted to know my measurements. He said b/c he wanted to buy his wife a nice dress and thought if I fit it she would also.
    He also wanted me to go shopping with him to get her a hat. I said that was to personal for me.
    He also makes me eat lunch with him 3 days a week, and he now has a mustash that the food get's stuck in. FOOEY!
  • OK.   Here is something that some men seem to enjoy.  A good joke.
     Pinnochio had been getting complaints from his girlfriend. "Every time we make love," she said, "I get splinters. "
    So Pinocchio went back to his maker, Gipetto the carpenter, for advice. "Sandpaper," said the carpenter. "That's what you need. " So Pinocchio took some sheets of sandpaper and went home. A few weeks later the carpenter bumped into Pinocchio again. "How are you getting on with the girls now? " he asked. "Who needs girls? " said Pinocchio."
  • There is at least ONE type you forgott.  You did NOT include the issue where peeple do NOT understand the issue to much and they need smarter one's to explain it to them.  I know alot of peeple that apreciate the type of advise that other's give them; usually through experience.
    I know that b/c of my job, I can provide alot of advise to lawyers who are working in law FIRMS.  That is why I am here.
  • They must all be thinking to themselfes that:
    "Mabye if I dress conservatively enough, I will be viewed as inteligent in the legal community."
  • They must all be thinking to themselfes that:
    "Mabye if I dress conservatively enough, I will be viewed as inteligent in the legal community."
  •  on Blind Drunk Suggestions last year
    I would like to make a comment that there should be a story about women who are never given FULL credit for there work as an attorney at law.  I have this ISSUE with the manageing partner at my law firm.  He always makes me eat with him, but he does NOT want me to take depositons on my own.  I have been working for FIVE years now and want MORE responsobility.  He always likes to STARE at my breasts also, but that is not the issue.  I want to do more things with my JD then sit around and watch the manageing partner.
  • I have a very good degree and am a member of the BAR (NY) in GOOD standing, so I know it pays to work HARD.
    The manageing partner gave me a new assigment today and I am going to do a DEPOSITON of a CLIENT for him b/c he is going to be on Vacation.
    If I do a good job, he said that I will soon start directly working with him on interogatories.
    My dad says that I will be like Angie Harmon on TV pretty soon. I am pretty like her so I am SO excited.
  • LF 10 is Right.
    There are so many dumb people that we, as attorney's, have to deal with as members of the BAR.
    But we are NOT properley compensated for it, I agree. The manageing partner at my firm ALWAYS wants me to bill when my client's call, but even if I bill more and more, he is NOT paying me any more for my extra billeables.
    So even though I do LOVE being a member of the bar, in GOOD standing, I have to wonder if there is a better way of doing things.
  • When I was on campus, I did NOT get any jobs from the interveiws, even though at least 3 men ogled me and one said he liked me alot.
    So I had to find job on my own. It was NOT easy either, b/c I did not have any real experence at a law job, b/c my father let me work in his company in Manhattan in the summers and he drove me in with HIM.
    So I simpathize with everyone who has to get a JOB on their own, b/c I did to.
    The manageing partner at the firm I work at always tells me how resourseful I am and that he is glad to have me.
  • This might be FUNNY, but it is to small for me to read!!!!
    The manageing partner will NOT buy me a flat screen TV screen to read my e-mails, so I have to use this PC. Fooey on this!
  • I think I could be good at this. I know alot about the law.
    The manageing partner at my firm wants me to get new CLIENTS.
    He does not even use the Internet, so mabye I can do this and he will give me a BONUS.
    I think I will tell him about the INTERNET this week.
  • I think I could be good at this. I know alot about the law.
    The manageing partner at my firm wants me to get new CLIENTS.
    He does not even use the Internet, so mabye I can do this and he will give me a BONUS.
    I think I will tell him about the INTERNET this week.
  •  on Entrenchment last year
    I do NOT see the humer in this.
    And I have a JD degree and I am a member of the bar, in good standing.
    Fooey on this!
  • This is a dificult issue, I agree.
    What I sugest is that you do what I did. I wrote a piece of work for a few law review's and then gave it to the firm, and tell them it is being considered by some law review's including Harvard and Yale Law Review's.
    You should clearly also give it to some other law review's, and tell them that if they pubish it first, they can have it even before Harvard and Yale.
    The other law review's and the law firm will be very impressed, even if Harvard and Yale do NOT publish the article, by then you will have the job already, and do NOT have to do anything unusual.
  • I look alot like Sara Shahi but a little more fair-skinned. Originaly, I was NOT even going to go to Law School, but my FATHER said I needed a carrer to fall back on in case I ever got divorced.
    So it was either MEDICAL school or Law school, and b/c I did not like disecting a frog, I went to Law school.
    Now I am a lawyer who is admited to the NY Bar, and am very happy I folowed what my FATHER said. I have a carrer and do NOT have to depend on a man to suport me.
  • I may establish my own Practise soon. My father says I should NOT wait to see if I am to be a PARTNER, so he said I should strike out on my own. He is wiling to put up $30,000 to get me off the grounde, so I am going to go SOLO soon.
    Does anyone know anything about this for me? Is their a book I can read?
  •  on I Want to be a Prosecutor last year
    Your just jelous b/c I am already admitted to the bar and am pretty. You are probabley the one who looks like Janet Reno, whoever she is. My dad says I am so beautiful, and so do men in my firm. Men all want to sleep with me, not you. Fooey on you!
  •  on I Want to be a Prosecutor last year
    I sometime have thought that I would want to be a prosecutor, b/c I look alot like Angie Harmon from Law AND Order and I could be on TV also.
    But more so, I think that it will be good, if I am going to be a JUDGE, b/c three different men said that I have a very good Judicieal temparmint. I am VERY patent with people and can handle the litigants.
    So I recomend doing this to.
  • I thought that I heard that Kimbar is MARRIED! If she can be MARRIED, then How come I am having so much dificulty finding a guy who I want to MARRY?
    Their are so many jerks out there, and my father said NOT to marry anyone who is not up to Snuff, and he is right. But so far, only jerks want to date me and NO one has been up to Snuff.
    Where are the DESCENT guys? Do they even EXIST? What a bunch of losers I have met!
  • I thought that I heard that Kimbar is MARRIED! If she can be MARRIED, then How come I am having so much dificulty finding a guy who I want to MARRY?
    Their are so many jerks out there, and my father said NOT to marry anyone who is not up to Snuff, and he is right. But so far, only jerks want to date me and NO one has been up to Snuff.
    Where are the DESCENT guys? Do they even EXIST? What a bunch of losers I have met!
  •  on Billables > Quality last year
    Your a Dufuss, Wang! This guy is defending you and all of a suden, you take on an aire of superiority?
    Where did you graduate from law school, anyway, and what are you dooing with your life except writing silly comics?
    I would NOT sleep with you. Fooey!
  • I would like to own a HOUSE by adverse posesion.
    Where are these?
    Is there a listing of houses that I can live in and get for free?
    I am in New York City, but do NOT see any lists.
    Can someone send me a list?
  •  on The (Big)Law of Attraction last year
    Fooey on YOU men for puting down this woman who has beared her soul to this websight!
    We ladies have to STICK UP for ourselfes, and not to let dumb men say silly things about us.
    If we fail to respond to strongly, then the men will keep saying these things.
    Fooey on them.
  • I would like to be a General Council for a big company. My father said I should do this but I never KNEW what kind of money they make.
    I would not think they would automaticly hire me for this, but mabye they would since I would tell them I could work alot harder then others on the job.
    I would not want to work to hard as a General Council, and would deligate tasks to my assistant council's.
    This article does NOT say how I can applly for these jobs. Can you have another articel telling us how we can qualify?
    Thank you.
  • I am over AGE 33 and I still have Long beautiful hair, but in this heat I MUST wear it up, so that is why I feel warm.
    You men always want to have WOMEN with long hair. What is that? What do you FANTICISE about? I am very pretty with long OR short hair, and may get my hair cut SHORT soon.
  • I think you are the SAME person as Dentata. GROSS!
    Fooey on both of you! I on the OTHER hand, am very pretty and have alot of men interested in dating me. I cannot say the same for you. You're name sounds cute, but somehow I think you really are not pretty at all, mabye not even a lady. Fooey!
  • I think they are to GROSS for me.
    I don't like it alot when they get into these things.
    I perfer when peeple just stick to the subject mater. Like my bar exam was in Albany NY of all places. I had never even HEARD of Albany NY. It was very cold in the room and all the men were stareing at my breasts.
    Fooey on them. I passed and mabye they did not b/c they were to busy looking at me and not their exam bookletes.
  • My boyfriend says I should work inhouse for a HEDGE fund, but I could NOT find even one in the GOGLE directory to APPLY to for an interview.
    Where can I get a LIST of hedge fundes? And does ANYONE know what I would even DO all day?
  • My boyfriend says I should work inhouse for a HEDGE fund, but I could NOT find even one in the GOGLE directory to APPLY to for an interview.
    Where can I get a LIST of hedge fundes? And does ANYONE know what I would even DO all day?
  • The manageing partner told me that pretty soon, I am GOING to have to get my own CLIENTS. He likes what I DO watching him, and now I have to become a ranemaker.
    Have you done any CLE's on how to become a ranemaker? I need to know about this and would like to take a CLE on this.
  • I went to court with the manageing partner, and he tried a torts case against New York City Sanetation Department. We did NOT win, but I got alot of experence out of it, including depositions and EBT's.
    The manageing partner said I can try my own cases in a FEW years.
  • What are you taking about? I think there is somthing SERIOUSLEY wrong with you. You should NOT be bashing me. I am ADMITTED to the NY Bar. Fooey on you! FOOEY!
  • I think it IS important to get a good job and TRAINING. Where I work, the manageing partner always supivises my work and critiquees it for me so that the next time I will not to it again.
    If this is being enterprenurial, then I am this too.
  •  on I Associate with the Dweebs last year
    The manageing partner at my firm always LOVE that I find things he missed. I think I do alot for the firm. Just yesterday, I helped him form a sole proprietoership for a lawyer.
  •  on Depositions with Kid Lawyer last year
    I am NOT sure that I get this. Is this suposed to be humerus? I do not find it funny. Bring back that guy who is Mr. Law School. At least he is cute, and probabley would do anything women want.
  • At my FIRM, I am the ONLY one less then 50 years old. The manageing partner always wants to MENTOR me, which often involves makeing me stay late, and him stareing at my breasts, then getting some take out food from a local resturant and eating it in the confrence room.
    I wish alot that I had a REAL mentor not interested in my PRIVATE life.
    But since the market is so stinko, I dare not complain. Fooey on this!
  • I also sympathise. Whatever you do, do not compromise youre ideals for this guy. I do not know if it is legal, but there must be a leagal aid society lawyer that can tell you. You do not have to be poor to ask a question. Do not give the land lord any extra money either unless the leagal aid lawyer says it is ok
  • I AGREE with LF 10. Pretty women like US have to WATCH out for things like this. No one tells us this a head of time.
    When I took this job, I did not even KNOW the manageing partner would be stareing at me all of the time. And even tho he likes me alot, I think he is interested in me in not a profesional way. He almost wants me to be his g/f, even tho he is MARRIED.
    So all of us pretty women have to LOOK out for each other's back.
  • I HOPE they are good to the women. Men just want to have sex with us and then dump us. I do NOT like that. Fooey on men that want to use women and then DISPOSE of them. FOOEY on them! FOOEY!!!!
  • Alan wanted me to pose in front of his new camera, but I said NO. I am so glad I did, b/c he would have had my BODY all over the INTERNET by now. Fooey on him, and fooey on all penieses.
  • Alan wanted me to pose in front of his new camera, but I said NO. I am so glad I did, b/c he would have had my BODY all over the INTERNET by now. Fooey on him, and fooey on all penieses.
  •  on The Emperor’s New Robes last year
    I would like to be a JUDGE someday.
    The manageing partner says I have a judiceial temperment and that I can be good at this.
    I do NOT want to wear a ROBE though, b/c that is too much and they do not give you a fresh one every day.
  • I do NOT like it when there is any degree of fonyness with lawyers. I learned alot in law school and am now working to improve as an attorney ADMITTED to the BAR in NY State.
    What good does it do to be fony? NONE I say. Fooey on fonies!
  • This Hapened to me all of the time when I was a first and second year. I had alot of rejections.
    Then I figuredout what was going on. They did not have a PICTURE of me on my RESUMME. So I put a PICTURE on my RESUMME and all of a sudden I got alot of responses.
    I got some interviews, but only ONE job offer, and that is where I went for the summer. I did not get a job offer there even though I did not dress to provocatively.
    But I got a good reference and now I am working at my FIRM.
  •  on Crimson and Crimson 2 years ago
    I had the SAME issue. I went to school at George Washington U and alot of people who went to George Town always said we were NOT as good as them. But they did NOT have a social studies department as good as GWU, so I was very happy at GWU. Then there was the LAW school issue. Our school was in a MUCH better part of town then George Town. So I do NOT ever care if some peeple think that George Town is better, because I perfer GWU alot more.
  • I want to Wish EVERYONE a happy NEW YEAR (FIRST!!!!)
    I have been DISSED on the other websight by women can not respect the fact that I have a BOYFRIEND, and they do NOT. They do NOT like that I have a RELATIONSHIP with Alan, even tho he got me a cheep gift for Christmas.
    I will be sure to get a RING for VALENTINE'S DAY so there. FOOEY on them! Fooey!

2 comments:

  1. Some of these (and the Alma) are not Ellen--maybe wannabes, but not the real thing. Possibly Alan got on Ellen's machine, but he is not an attorney so it's more likely some unrelated soul just used Ellen's name (albeit in vain). They are interesting and do confirm the GWU education and a few other things.

    We want to see Ellen happy and married and it looks like she's been used by sleazy men for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I share some of your skepticism, but the GW post had already showed up on her other Disqus profile. Also, if this isn't really Ellen, how does it "confirm" anything?

      Delete